Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I Need a EU account for little money

Discussion on I Need a EU account for little money within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation I Need a EU account for little money

I need an Eu acc for small money 10-15 € psc Please report if you have a remaining one the faster the better it does not have to have vips:confu sed:
Old 01/25/2017, 22:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have good acc for you contact me
Old 01/26/2017, 12:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugnese View Post
I need an Eu acc for small money 10-15 € psc Please report if you have a remaining one the faster the better it does not have to have vips:confu sed:
I have
only 10 EURO PSC
Old 01/26/2017, 18:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have good cf eu account for sale! 10 euro psc!

Tags
crossfire eu, crossfire eu / selling, trade