Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Crossfire account! Lots of weps

Discussion on NA Crossfire account! Lots of weps within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Crossfire account! Lots of weps

Hey, I quit crossfire a while back and I have my old account with a bunch of **** on it that's really useless for me. Few VVIP's.

Check out my profile
Add me on Skype if interested :
My email is the same as my skype name if you can't find me
Old 08/04/2016, 01:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 146
Sent you a Skype request.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling CrossFire NA account, has lots of goodies
01/06/2016 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Haven't touched my account in years, it's time to get rid of it Items: AK Silver/Camo AUG A1 Camo Beretta AR-70 M16S-Camo M4A1 Custom/Crystal/Silver XM8 Adv M16A2 Scar Heavy Camo
[Selling] NA crossfire account, lots of guns!
12/27/2015 - CrossFire Trading - 6 Replies
I haven't played the game in over 2 years but before I did I put massive time in trying to get all the cool guns haha. quit because I got addicted to league:P. Not sure on the value, so looking for offers. If I accept a trade I'd like to use a mediator or middle man, for both traders safety. I only speak english so english replies only please :O. Selling because I honestly don't even play the game anymore(forgot it existed till I saw this section) and want to buy a smurf on league ~info~...
[Buying] Crossfire NA account, Major+ with nice weps, pay very well
04/19/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 8 Replies
Sup. Intersted to buy an awesome account at crossfire, willing to pay 200$ for LT major,major account with nice weps :) Leave ur account LINK at privet MSG. or add me on skype : legendry1337 Serious sellers only! Scammer don't add cya fellas :mofo:
Crossfire Account 6 BM weps
11/30/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 4 Replies
Account have 2x Baretta AR-70 2x Thompson 1x M4a1 Custom 1x DE Camo 3x Granade 2x Flashbang link to account ; Z8Games Price PSC : 10 €