Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crossfire NA major rank

Discussion on Crossfire NA major rank within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crossfire NA major rank

Selling crossfire account with 8 VIPs weapons also has VIP char , viper, selling to a verified trader only. Price is $100 send me pm if interested
Old 04/25/2016, 02:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi there. I am interested in Buying this CF Account. This Account its a CF NA Account correct? How safe is this cf account? Do you have first info or are you the first owner of it.
Iwould like you to send me the Profile Link of the account thru PM if you like or you can post it here.
HMU in Skype. Regards.
Old 04/25/2016, 02:40   #3

Account is sold sorry