Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling CF Eu Acc|+1 VIP|A lot of RP weapons.|High Rank.

Discussion on Selling CF Eu Acc|+1 VIP|A lot of RP weapons.|High Rank. within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling CF Eu Acc|+1 VIP|A lot of RP weapons.|High Rank.

IGN : JonyS.

We can meet in game.
I've full info, like first information, transactions IDs, then don't try to scamm me, or don't add to try it.
I can't trust to anyone so don't tell me to go first. You know what I mean you first.
WE CAN MEET IN GAME, I'll REPEAT THAT, WE CAN MEET IN GAME, THEN YOU'll SEE I'M THE OWNER!
I'll not give ID and PASSWORD to cbheck if I've the full info, because if this was a public account shouldn't have any GP weapon.
Accepting Paypal and Paysafecard.

REMEMBER, DON"T try to scamm me, I know all the tricks of the ******* scammers.

Old 01/03/2016, 19:14   #2

Still selling!
Minimum 100 eur PSC or Paypal!
DONT TRY TO SCAMM ME, I'LL NEVER GO FIRST, I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE THE *** OF EPVP.
I've the first info of the acc, if you send me the money on paypal, and after recover your money, I'll recover my account.
If you send it as gift I'll send you all the information like transactions Ids and first information,
Old 01/05/2016, 21:20   #3

Still selling!
Minimum 100 eur PSC or Paypal!
DONT TRY TO SCAMM ME, I'LL NEVER GO FIRST, I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE THE *** OF EPVP.
I've the first info of the acc, if you send me the money on paypal, and after recover your money, I'll recover my account.
If you send it as gift I'll send you all the information like transactions Ids and first information.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[45 EURO]Selling CF EU COLONEL RANK with AWM Silencer, 3 VIPS, 3 Xmas weapons
05/12/2015 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Hello EPVP, First of all i want to say the only reason why i'm selling this it's because i will quit Crossfire so the only paymethod i will be willing to take is paypal. Rank: COLONEL 6 Weapons: 2 Desert Eagle - Xmas AWM - Xmas AWM - Infernal Dragon AWM - Silencer AK-47 - Beast Red Eye
[Selling] Selling CF EU COLONEL RANK with AWM Silencer, 3 VIPS, 3 Xmas weapons
05/11/2015 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies
Hello EPVP, First of all i want to say the only reason why i'm selling this it's because i will quit Crossfire so the only paymethod i will be willing to take is paypal. Rank: COLONEL 6 Weapons: 2 Desert Eagle - Xmas AWM - Xmas AWM - Infernal Dragon AWM - Silencer AK-47 - Beast Red Eye
Selling Crossfire Account 80k ZP High Rank many weapons etc.
08/20/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 7 Replies
http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=16942 033 80k ZP Ich hafte nicht was nach dem Trade passiert und es gibt auch keine Zurückerstattung. Den Account hab ich schon 1 Jahr in meiner Hand. Suche PSC / CS Go items
[Buying] Decent account with High rank and nice collect of weapons
10/22/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 1 Replies
Hello fellas! I was quit CF since a longtime ago and its time to back :) Im looking for nice account with 9 pages+ of weapons! '' prefer AK Fury/halloween '' Ofc with high rank MAJOR+ Paying very well, paypal-bank-psc. Skype : lol_deals Scammers go away please!, only serious
Suche High rank but low weapons Acc (:
07/28/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 1 Replies
hey suche einen account , am besten keine guten waffen.. ich nehme welche ab silberpommes 6.. Was ich gebe ? entweder eine 50 psc.. oder 25 psc und einen account mit FrF2 & M4 Gold & 1,3 mio gp & 31k bp / diesen account habe ich selber gekauft, ich bin im besitz der sa, der id und des pw's