Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling CF NA account, 1.2 million gp, 5 vips, xmas weapons and much more

Discussion on Selling CF NA account, 1.2 million gp, 5 vips, xmas weapons and much more within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling CF NA account, 1.2 million gp, 5 vips, xmas weapons and much more

Hey guys,
i've been playing this game since 2009 and honestly i got bored with it, thats why im selling my account
You can check the images bellow, in case ur interested im open to any offers

You can reach me by skype - francisco.tavares83
by e-mail -

Images

all the images are there

Best Regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CF EU account 5 vips+8rp weapons+1rp char
09/15/2015 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies
I sell my account because i started to play csgo so i dont use it any more and i would like someone to make use of it . I was selling it with 200 euros but now i reduced it to 100 . If you are interested add me on skype: Seby Lo Ke and text me to talk. I will you guys to the account : Crossfire Europe - Free to play online FPS Action game You will never find an offer like this just to let you know .
[40 EURO]Selling CF EU COLONEL RANK with AWM Silencer, 3 VIPS, 3 Xmas weapons
05/13/2015 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Hello EPVP, First of all i want to say the only reason why i'm selling this it's because i will quit Crossfire so the only paymethod i will be willing to take is paypal. Rank: COLONEL 6 Weapons: 2 Desert Eagle - Xmas AWM - Xmas AWM - Infernal Dragon AWM - Silencer AK-47 - Beast Red Eye
[45 EURO]Selling CF EU COLONEL RANK with AWM Silencer, 3 VIPS, 3 Xmas weapons
05/12/2015 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Hello EPVP, First of all i want to say the only reason why i'm selling this it's because i will quit Crossfire so the only paymethod i will be willing to take is paypal. Rank: COLONEL 6 Weapons: 2 Desert Eagle - Xmas AWM - Xmas AWM - Infernal Dragon AWM - Silencer AK-47 - Beast Red Eye
[Selling] Selling CF EU COLONEL RANK with AWM Silencer, 3 VIPS, 3 Xmas weapons
05/11/2015 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies
[CF NA] Selling Account with 3 VIPs; +GP +ZP Permanent Weapons With Honorable Ribbon
07/16/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies
1. Find a middleman I can confirm 2. If you have good rep, I'll go first ^^^^^^If you have don't have one of these, then you will go first `Payment in the form of Steam or PaySafeCard Pre-paid card(s)/code(s) If you want further proof of this account, skype me @Skylow Bobby Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details