Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] First Lieutenant || playable from EU || BM Guns

Discussion on [NA] First Lieutenant || playable from EU || BM Guns within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] First Lieutenant || playable from EU || BM Guns

Account has:

- M4A1
- AWM
- XM8-Adv
- Beretta AR-70
- AK47-Camo
- Desert Eagle
- Desert Eagle-C
- SPOP

and is First Lieutenant. It was created before the service got unavailable in EU. Got all information so everything is changeable.

Price: 520
Treasure:
Also accepting Paypal.

If there is something wrong with this purchase contact me to get refunded.
Old 05/21/2015, 21:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
# post your offers, also accepting Paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling First Lieutenant Account with MANY guns.
08/29/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 2 Replies
Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details 1st. Lieutenant account with 1.74 KDR. Many (50+) guns which includes but is not limited to: Ak Knife, Ak SCOPE, Kriss Super V, AWM camo, Deagle Camo, XM8 Adv, AUG Adv, Anaconda Adv., P90 Camo, Thompson, Winchester, and much much more! Currently has 63593 GP and 124 ZP. Looking for $150-200 US. Payment must be made through Paypal. add me on skype iamurmasteer if interested because I may not respond here. Thank...
[Selling] Selling NA Second Lieutenant Account with some rare guns [OO]
08/27/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Gyazo - f80e32c311dcbcb242c9aaa85d8626f6.png Gyazo - 77896e2edb26b1a5a7784cac8c266281.png Add me on skype if interested: sk83rdood considering all offers atm.
[Selling] 1st Lieutenant 6 with VIP's, BM guns and all silv guns QUICK SELL NEEDED
08/04/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 2 Replies
Really need to sell this fast as I need the money. The pictures show the content. I forgot to screenshot that it also includes 16k Friend points. Crossfire NA Only. Looking for paypal transaction preferably. PM if interested and we'll sort out a price. :D Looking for £120 as the VIP's add up to that. Cheap considering all the other stuff you get out of it! You pay first as it's the account that's being sold... http://i.imgur.com/Jg4pi7R.png http://i.imgur.com/D0JhQOp.png...
[Trading] Sick First Lieutenant - VIP, Mauser Liquid Metal and a lot of ZP Guns!
05/22/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I'm looking to trade my account: Z8Games - Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details This account also has Mauser Liquid Metal and Barrett M82A1. ZP Character : SPOP I'm looking for accounts with Permanent melee and good guns.
[Selling] Lieutenant Colonel x3 VIP guns!
12/07/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 4 Replies
This is the account, i want 150$ for it it has x3 VIP guns and alot of other rares check link for more details Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details