Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Clash of Clans Account [B] CF Account 3 Stars

Discussion on [S] Clash of Clans Account [B] CF Account 3 Stars within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] Clash of Clans Account [B] CF Account 3 Stars

leider muss ich aus zeitlichen gründen mein geliebten Crossfire NA Account verkaufen/vertauschen.

Was ich suche?

- Clash of Clans Account lvl +100

Da die Clan seite down ist auf z8games kann ich mein Profil link nicht hier posten.

Bei Interesse kann ich über Teamviewer den Account zeigen

mfg
dilomori
Old 12/09/2014, 15:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 104/0/6
Hab einen da , zwar LvL 73 , dafür aber RH LvL 8 alles max.
Old 12/09/2014, 16:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper' View Post
Hab einen da , zwar LvL 73 , dafür aber RH LvL 8 alles max.
#pn
Old 12/10/2014, 21:34   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I have 110 lv i can come in your clan and proof if you like skype pro-trade01 eigentlich suche ich 20 euro
Old 12/11/2014, 17:40   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hab einen Lv 148 er (IOS) mit 90% der Sachen auf Max Lv , König u Köingin als einziges auf Lv 19 . Würde aber mehr als ein 3 Sterne CF Account verlangen , schreib mir via Pn
Old 12/16/2014, 23:04   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Scammer omg ...he stole my clash of clans
Old 12/19/2014, 11:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro-trade View Post
Scammer omg ...he stole my clash of clans
I'll give you my opinion here. After the "Request a trade" I thought so can not happen bad. So then I gave my data "ID;PW" he has logged in and has looked at the whole thing. After he has confirmed to me that everything is in order, he wanted my email address and password. I have also given him. Then I wanted from him his email address. He has refused to give his email address. He wanted to be sure before I can not bring back my account. We talked for an hour long, and in this time he has tried to change my password from the email address. I got a SMS with "Here is your code to change your password. I just said "what is this **** ?". I told him nothing at first. I wanted to log on Z8Games, but somehow did not. I got it he wanted to steal my account. But I told him still nothing. I asked him again to give his email address. Finally I got the e-mail address. after trying some, he realized it he without me is not possible to change the password of the email. then he said that if I give him the code with which he can change the password he would give me direct the password. I said no. then he said, I will trade no longer

#reported

bitte #close
Old 12/21/2014, 14:41   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 39
[B] NA Account Major [S] PSC

Verkaufe meinen Crossfire NA account

Bei fragen oder intressen bitte per Skype melden

Einrastfunktion

bilder Schick ich dann