Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SElling A CFNA account|Rare name|Two VIP's (M4 and AK-Beast)|

Discussion on SElling A CFNA account|Rare name|Two VIP's (M4 and AK-Beast)| within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 51
SElling A CFNA account|Rare name|Two VIP's (M4 and AK-Beast)|

All sold out!
Old 04/27/2014, 12:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaze360 View Post
Currently selling this account, it has a rare and clean name.
Please post your offer if you are interested below, or message me on here.

Screenshots:

where is the link?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] A CFNA account|Rare name|Two VIP's (M4 and AK-Beast)|
04/27/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 2 Replies
Currently selling this account, it has a rare and clean name. Please post your offer if you are interested below, or message me on here. Screenshots: 1- http://oi58.tinypic.com/2412zpi.jpg 2- http://oi62.tinypic.com/6706jn.jpg 3- http://oi61.tinypic.com/ilet82.jpg
[Selling] Beast account, 74 rare skins, 20 runes page!
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello fellas! Selling a beast account, lets show wat he have. 1. SoloQ plat II it mean you will have the S3 Rewards! 2. 74 Skins rare skins! like champion ship riven - Zombie brand - Headless hecarim - K9 Riot nasus and some legendary skins like : Mecha Kha'zix. Here is a pic show you the skin i have Click here! 3. 105 Champions! 4. 20 Runes pages! 5. 4K RP! so you can change the name or buy the Coming skins! 6. Account have the Season II rewards!
Selling CF NA Beast account
09/21/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys , so i decided so sell mine beast cf NA account I did much experience on it. I'm glad to get some money out it of all the years i spend on it. I'm asking PAYSAFECARD ONLY for it. account : Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details Intrested? add skype : kleinekevermans
[Selling] SELLING BEAST CF NA ACCOUNT
07/27/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details selling it for only prepaid cards ugc or psc i want 100€ psc or higher how can u contact me : [email protected] or my skype : berkin.mutlu bump bump bump
[Selling] EUW Beast Diamond Account + All Champions + 100 Skins + 20 Rune Pages + 5 Rare Skins
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Are you ready? I'm selling atm one Diamond account with all champions, all runes, 20 rune pages, 100 skins, Pax Sivir, Riot Graves, Pax Jax, Riot Singed and Riot k9 Nasus. It includes the original e-mail and all info needed to recover this account. Don't wast my time if you don't have money to buy this account, please. You can shoot any offer. Payment: Paypal as a gift or Paysafecard.