Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My shitty crossfire account for another one

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My ****** crossfire account for another one

Not sure if my account is worth what I am asking but basically after f*cking up and buying an ak47-silver by accident I want to exchange for an account with an "upgraded" m4 and an awm at the least! Will go first for someone whom is trusted as I do not have the email to the account any longer! Skype: bigbootbitches or pm me here etc.

What I offer:
SFC2
Ak47-Silver
AWM
Desert eagle x2
M4a1
Scar light
Nades and flashes
61k gp
3.5k BP

What I ask:
AWM
M4A1 variant with a silencer e.g. M4A1-Custom / M4A1 Silver

« Colonel Suche Geld | gebe cf na suche PSC steam usw... »

Similar Threads
Shitty Play9D
08/05/2012 - 9Dragons - 45 Replies
Guys i wont recommend this server to anyone. They managed to get the partybug there wich i didnt see since acclaim days. They arent fixing anything because they simply cant. The server is flooded with KG so some fair pvp isnt no were near that server. All in all i payed some real life money for stuff there, made it till Immortal level and now quitted like many other did main reason the many bugs and the shitty staff. Play9D the manager is just a fucking racist calling people...
WTS shitty hon account 1358PSR(Cheap)
11/07/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 9 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/RxzJX.jpg Offers welcomed, buy out is $20. I accept paypal only. Its a legacy account.
WTS shitty accounts
05/25/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i'm selling useless accounts for ectos. 1st Account : 150 ectos Prophecies Only, PvP char Only 2nd Account : 150 ectos Prophecies Only, PvP char Only 3rd Account : 200 ectos Prophecies Only, not linked with PlayNC, 1 Monk ready to bot Elona Reach.
My First Shitty Program
04/20/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
this is a Generator which shows the value of +Stones in progress, cps and Dbs Started VB recently and this is the first prog i ever made ROFL. it may not be useful to most people, but i wanted to post it for fun xD Virus Free. Intsructions: