Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trading CFNA account with good weps and 200kzp in the account

Discussion on trading CFNA account with good weps and 200kzp in the account within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile trading CFNA account with good weps and 200kzp in the account

the account has awm RD and other good weps and 200kzp inside the account if u are intrested add me on xfire:xnoob123.
if u have a good account for trading private message me,
recommended weps: awm or DE xmas or m4 spring , other good weapons are accepted to.
Old 07/30/2012, 01:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
The Black Market: 455/0/1
Received Thanks: 1,113
do u have skype ?
Old 07/30/2012, 01:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
i can make one tho. its easier if u made xfire its much better. but r u gonna trade or no?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying CFNA Good account !! offer you 100 or more
07/19/2012 - CrossFire Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I am looking for a good CFNA account! Send ur offer and contact information through PM. :rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::r tfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
Buying a good CFNA account (M4-spring)
07/18/2012 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, i'm looking for a nice crossfireNA account. I plan to offer a good deal. If your account have the following weapons, that's better. Like AK-Xmas/Halloween, Rose axe, D.E-Scope, M14EBR-Xmas M4/Mauser-Royal Dragon, M4-Spring(most wanted) and R93 T2(GP gun) If you have M4-Spring, i think i dont care what else you have. If you think your account is worth a good price and consider selling it Just feel free to post your offers. By the way, leave your contact information at the...
Good CF account, lot of perm. weps
03/17/2012 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies
i am selling good CF account, Write there what payment method do u want and how many euros, i reply yes or no. Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details
Trading good Shaiya account for Good runescape account
05/15/2010 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I have a very good Shaiya account which has a level 47 NM Mage. And a very powerful and strong pker lvl 56 HM fighter. Both have tonnes of cash. Almost max. Lots of amazing pk and lapised gear. Both have amazing stats, and AP items too. Im looking to trade for a level 100-110+? runescape account with a good amount of cash to get started on. Msn: [email protected] Add me on msn or post here.
Trading Good Flyff Account For Good 2Moons Account
07/01/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Ok I'm trading a Flyff account for a 2Moons Account. Server on Flyff: Lawolf Levels and Jobs: Ranger-71-72, Knight 59(Dlvled), and I have a noob mage. Note: They don't have a lot of penya, but they have good equips that you can sell for good money. Requirements for 2Moons Account: Near the levels of my Flyff account will do. Just PM or E-mail me at: [email protected]