Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > CrossFire Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Badge Farming [B] Acc MS

Discussion on [S] Badge Farming [B] Acc MS within the CrossFire Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

View Poll Results: Was haltet ihr von Farming?
Find ich gut!!! 0 0%
Nur Für welche die nicht Spieln können!!! 0 0%
Kommt drauf an was gefarmt wird!!! 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] Badge Farming [B] Acc MS

GSG 9
21 coupongs
226 BP
14791 GP
9 Ribbons

Gesucht wird Badge Farming undzwar:

1400 Rifle,mg kills
300 Throwing weopon kills
500 Sniper kills
10000 Sniper kills
1000 Pistole kills
4900 Smg Kills

Insgesamt:17100 kills

Nicht vergessen Für badge Farming müssen min. 6 spieler im raum sein.[Biete vllt psc wenn nicht zuviel]
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mission/Badge Farming Team
12/14/2011 - CrossFire - 2 Replies
hi, im looking for 6 or more ppl to particitpate in a mission and badge farm team, all those willing to enter plz post or send me your ign via pm. please also attach the ign of an alt account if you dont want your main killed.
Suche 5 Cows für A3 Badge farming (5 k)
09/03/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 0 Replies
Servus, Will mein Asassin A3 farmen. 5 k Kills. Gebe PSC 10 Euro. Pls keine Kommentare, entweder machts wer oder nicht.
PremmoMMO Offering | Powerleveling | Triumph Badge Farming and MORE!
10/04/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh151/RandyMan2 3/prem.png Let me introduce myself. My name is Randy Wallis. I've been providing the market with premium WoW services for quite a long time. I am 100% American, I live in Hales Corners Wisconsin. Every order is done in the U.S by hand. Post Here first! Triumph Badge Farming - 140 Badges - 2 days - $55.00 210 Badges - 3 days - $80.00
WOW PowerLeveling,Honor Farming,Badge Farming,Gear Up,Proffesion lvl up and more.
06/19/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello folks, Tired or boored to level your characters? A new patch is on and your gear is out of date? Decided to start pvp and miss the gear? Just turned 80 and want some gear? Want to get boosted in arena? Want to level the proffesions you always wanted? I am here to help you! WOW EU&US HAND Leveling Packages: