Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Undetected CS2 Cheat currently?

Discussion on Best Undetected CS2 Cheat currently? within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/19/2023, 04:15   #196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by astroware View Post
is there a domain? or just telegram/discord?
they are working on a site for their cheat but right now its just discord ye
Old 10/19/2023, 05:20   #197

elite*gold: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweekzzz View Post
i wouldnt mind a skin changer that would work along side an external
I have 2 good externals out working on standalone Skin Changer currently on the side.
Old 10/19/2023, 09:12   #198

elite*gold: 21
If you guys are looking for an UT private cheat since CS:GO, look here!

Old 10/20/2023, 01:20   #199

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,111
Quote:
IW got detected once, idk what u mean by 1337 and they got detected only 2 months before you have. (I am excluding the unlock all bs, since that has been communicated that it is not always safe to use)
IW slipped up & got caught with a sneaky detection recently but otherwise they have been very impressive. Same type of sneaky thing happened to EO & even later PO (me)

It's certainly changed the COD landscape. I can no longer update fast or even auto update as I did before. I have to check every change. But for a game like CS2 that isn't even in the kernel providers like the ones I've named will be strong options unless there is severe laziness or negligence involved

IW and EO are my competitors not my friends but I will admit that if I was a customer unable to buy PO I would look at them, not providers that only do CS (because I would assume those providers can't handle anything else)
Old 10/20/2023, 22:52   #200

elite*gold: 12
are there any skin changer?
Old 10/21/2023, 01:16   #201

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guron View Post
are there any skin changer?
yes, mostly only for weapons and not for knives/gloves. They're waiting for the UC sauce to come out
Old 10/21/2023, 07:30   #202

There is a very limited amount of CS2 cheats out right now. I own two cheats:

1. ArtificialAiming : Its pretty good if you know how to control your recoil and stuff. The ESP and aimbot itself is basic but the security is really good. For an account you want to keep and closet on for a long time I do recommend this cheat. Kernel driver and 0 VAC detections since 2013 or 2014. There was an issue with red trust one time last year though but I believe it was fixed within a day or two. I've personally been using AA on my CS accounts since 2015 and I've not once been banned by anything after all these years.

2. Aimware: Haven't used it in years and I only ever used AW for raging in MM. Though, it looks like they've gone back to their old ways from 2014 / 2015 when they were detected every month. As I said, I don't use this cheat at all anymore but since I have lifetime I occasionally look at their forums and eh.. its a cheat you would use on an account you don't intend to keep.

There has already been one proper VAC detection since their release for CS2 and also now reports of red trust, though people are blaming that on config issues. They also have some pretty nice exploits like rapid fire and magic bullet. Though I don't see the point in raging in CS when you just get griefing banned from reports after 2 matches.

In terms of other cheats, while I have never used PhantomOverlay myself, I know @ from the COD section and is one of the only providers I can say actually cares about main account cheating and ensuring you can cheat on decent accounts instead of boring throw away accounts. So I would also recommend his cheat just by how professional he is. The only other provider I know that cares this much or has the reputation for 'main account' cheating in most games is of course HelioS (ArtificialAiming).

I also have access to the EO forums since I paused my subscription years ago and never used it since but they seem to have a pretty nice CS cheat. They just added rage autowall and legit autowall as well, nice UI. Its a bit early to say if they're going to be undetected in the long run or not. I know they use a hyper-visor for their security in COD and such but there is no word what type of security their CS cheat is using?

Now, back to Aimware. Does anyone actually have any information about Polaks 'gxtend' or is that a dead project? I remember reading somewhere that he would offer free lifetime to anyone who proved they had lifetime at his old website (Aimware). Seems like the social media has been inactive for months, though if its a 1 man project now I can understand why he is probably taking his time.
Old 10/21/2023, 10:57   #203

elite*gold: 12
Quote:
yes, mostly only for weapons and not for knives/gloves. They're waiting for the UC sauce to come out
do you have any links for me? would like to use one, even if its "only" for the weapon.
Old 10/21/2023, 21:14   #204

elite*gold: 170
The Black Market: 307/0/0
join us we have skin changer also you can use for fun! https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co...l#post39765014
Old 10/22/2023, 08:55   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guron View Post
do you have any links for me? would like to use one, even if its "only" for the weapon.
chods has one, dr cheats has one, aimware has one (do not buy aimware in 2023.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndergroundProviders View Post
join us we have skin changer also you can use for fun!
30, close up shop bro
Old 10/22/2023, 09:07   #206

elite*gold: 170
The Black Market: 307/0/0
Quote:
30, close up shop bro
$30 = $1 per day for a month.... If this is a worry for you then you need to get off the computer my friend.
Old 10/22/2023, 16:15   #207

Quote:
$30 = $1 per day for a month.... If this is a worry for you then you need to get off the computer my friend.
30eu a month is way too much for an unknown provider in the cs2 scene, look at other providers prices.
Old 10/22/2023, 17:38   #208

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
$30 is nothing when compared to most other games but its not a competetive price in the cs2 market where anyone can get cheats for a third of that or less
Old 10/23/2023, 00:00   #209

Quote:
lol 30 euros is crazy expensive for cs2. If you think elsewise this isn't the place for you.
- Iniuria, the biggest internal for cs2 atm is $15 a month.
- Blacksector is $13 a month, and is an internal.
- Satan5 is $10 a month, and is also an internal.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2023, 00:15   #210

Quote:

30 for a counter strike soft, is a lot - trend in the last 2-3 years has been to go below 20 mark actually, not above it. Jew somewhere else