Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why are you guys still paying for csgo cheats?

Discussion on Why are you guys still paying for csgo cheats? within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 182
Why are you guys still paying for csgo cheats?

-There are public VAC bypasses that have worked for months without the need for any updates.
-The market is too saturated
-You can pretty much paste any feature you want there's no need to pay for anything unless you want a menu to look better
-99% of your "kernel" or "league" cheats all bypass the same anticheats using methods which again are completely open source
-Most league cheats are still listing CEVO as a bypass anticheat even though the site has been defunct for years lol
-???

Please help me understand what you guys are still spending money on.
Thx
Old 03/11/2021, 19:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
cus I am a ****** thats why I dont play mm any more that much I just play hvh thats why I need good hack and free hacks are not good bad resolver bad aa
Old 03/29/2021, 17:06   #3

Whats your discord budd1e?
Old 04/03/2021, 12:27   #4

Game is dead long time ago