Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Info about VAC [Unusual question inside]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Info about VAC [Unusual question inside]

Long story short, while I was showering my brother started csgo and played for like 5 min in a deathmatch server with vac. I never have any cheat ever on my computer, so that's not the problem. BUT I was running ClashBOT on the background with Bluestacks. I never cared about CoC so I use bot like always, but I would never cheat on any of my steam games ever. Anyway, this happened like 1 hr ago and I know vac bans can happen even after 3 month or anyway around 2 weeks. I am really concerned and scared, and really really anxious. I had my steam acc for 8 years, it's part of my life, I have 500 games, 600 items on dota and 200$ value on my csgo inventory.
Can pls anyone tell me if I can get banned in this situation?! What can I do if that happens? Please help me, I didnt want to post this on steam forums on contact the support for info because I dunno how people would react, so I am writing here.
Thanks a lot

Old 09/20/2015, 16:06   #2

elite*gold: 1395
Received Thanks: 3,161
post this on steam forums or contact the support

but is your brother playing on your pc often?
i think he has downloaded something, because VAC couldnt put a CoC bot on the blacklist, even if you were using it in the past

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2015, 16:14   #3

No, my brother never played on my pc. I left it on but with monitor off while I was showering and he just didnt care and started playing. Never did this.
Btw maybe I didnt explained me well but I am not banned right now. But I am really anxious and I am scared it could happen. I know that VAC sends to valve info about process that runs on the computer, and yeah, I had ClashBot.exe + a loader for free premium + bluestacks so... and VAC is automatic so if he finds this **** I'm concerned it could just ban me and who cares.
Old 09/20/2015, 16:19   #4

As long as you didn't inject something in CS GO it's okay, I always run some bots in the background aswell and nothing happened to me, my friend contacted the Steam Support because he was scared that he could be banned for a Metin 2 bot but the Support doesn't care as long as the program is in no relationship to cs go.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2015, 16:27   #5

That good to hear, really. I hope I wont be the first getting banned for this
Old 09/20/2015, 16:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakuun View Post
That good to hear, really. I hope I wont be the first getting banned for this
No you wont cause why should they care about other games? There's no reason for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2015, 17:08   #7

I dunno, I am usually a bit of unlucky and **** can happen. Well, anyway, you must be right. Now I am more relaxed. Thanks for the help guys
Old 09/20/2015, 21:20   #8

The Black Market: 505/0/0
(Clash of Clans =/= VAC) = No Ban

« CS:GO Rank Boosting. | LoL account for cs go skins or keys »