Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Boosting service you will find!

Discussion on Best Boosting service you will find! within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Boosting service you will find!

Introduction~

Greetings!

We are a group of extremely skilled Lithuanian Players, we have played Counter-Strike since 2005. We opened this boosting service up to make profit of what we are good at and we are looking forward to make it to one the top greatest CS:GO Boosting Service.

We may raise the prices after the first few orders/customers!
We do not give out any Vouch Copies.
We know that it might not be that good to not give out vouch copies, but we have decided to not since we do not want to put any of our time or matches on stuff for free. You get what you pay for.

Prices~

Any rank from Silver I -> Gold Nova I = $5.00/Rank

Any rank from Gold Nova I -> Master Guardian Elite = $15.00/Rank

Distinguished Master Guardian -> Legendary Eagle Master = $25.00/Rank

Legendary Eagle Master -> Supreme Master First Class = $35.00/Rank

Supreme Master First Class -> The Global Elite = $60.00/Rank

KEEP IN MIND THAT USD ($) IS CHEAPER THAN EUROS (€)!
I ACCEPT BOTH USD ($) OR EUROS (€)!

Rules & Terms~

1) You are NOT allowed to play Competitive Matches until we finish boosting. However, if you want to play anything else than Competitive, then that is okay as long as you inform us so that we am aware that you are playing. Breaking this rule may result in us stopping the boosting without any refunds.
2) No refunds (unless you receive any penalties by our own actions, which is impossible).
3) We will NOT start boosting until we receive our payment.
4) By contacting/ordering, you agree to our Rules & Terms.

Accepted Payment Methods~

Paypal or CS:GO Skins/Knives. Bank transfer is also possible
Please note: We do not accept skins that are worth less than €3. Also,
If you want to pay using any other Payment Method, contact us and we may be able to work something out.

Contact Information~

Skype-Name: galogalas
Old 07/16/2015, 21:46   #2

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 230/0/0
Old 07/17/2015, 20:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,815
#closed
Closed Thread