Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PROFESSIONAL CSGO PLAYER STEAM ACCOUNT

Discussion on PROFESSIONAL CSGO PLAYER STEAM ACCOUNT within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PROFESSIONAL CSGO PLAYER STEAM ACCOUNT

- Steam account of the professional csgo player Jamyoung playing for Vici
- Friendlist full of professional players such as Ax1le, Bymas, Hunter, KennyS, interz and much more.
- 452 comments, and people keep demanding signature.
- Admin and founder of the group TOP PLAYER ASIA CSGO with mou, anarkez, xccurate, lack1 and other pro asian players.
- Privileged to be invited in CSGO private professional steam group.

Selling on ebay

CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS
수원#1454
Old 06/16/2021, 16:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 106/0/1
Nice Account is banned on Faceit

BANNED FOR: BAN EVASION
Old 06/16/2021, 16:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

not even a pro player medal, not admin or mod on vici group
also faceit banned, max 5 bucks
Old 06/16/2021, 17:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by N4kedx View Post
not even a pro player medal, not admin or mod on vici group
also faceit banned, max 5 bucks
pro player medals doesnt even exist, and there are no official Vici steam group.
This account is his second account if you look in the friendlist you can find his main account. And the account is admin and founder of the steam group TOP PLAYER ASIA which regroup a lot of top asians pro players such as mou

If you don't know a thing don't talk shit, if you not interested just dont comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario View Post
Nice Account is banned on Faceit

BANNED FOR: BAN EVASION
im selling the steam account not the faceit account. What is ur point ? I didnt feature the faceit account in the feature list. Do u know a lot of ppl selling an account from a pro player ? And account friendlist full of pros, and admin of a professional group ?
Old 06/16/2021, 17:06   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leragan View Post
pro player medals doesnt exist, and there are no Vici steam group.
this account is his second account if you look in the friendlist you can find his main account. And the account is admin and founder of the steam group TOP PLAYER ASIA which regroup a lot of top asians pro players such as mou

If you don't know a thing don't talk ****, if you not interested just dont comment

you have some bait account, not recommending.
also why you dont say its banned on faceit?
Old 06/16/2021, 17:10   #6

Quote:

you have some bait account, not recommending.
also why you dont say its banned on faceit?
are u idiot ?? These medals are obtained when u play in a major, JamYoung never played in a major idk what is your problem trying to kill my post while u talk only ****. How JamYoung can have medals from major if he never played in a major ?
And i'm selling the steam account and its feature not the faceit one idk why i should talk about faceit
Old 06/16/2021, 17:15   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

by your language i see that you are kid with anger issues and can't talk properly english. You account is a bait.

Old 06/16/2021, 17:17   #8

Quote:
by your language i see that you are kid with anger issues and can't talk properly english. You account is a bait.

I'm 21 first of all, and it's just stupid how u try to kill my sales for no reason while u don't know a thing about the account. If it was a bait then why JamYoung main account has the account i'm selling in his friendlist ? Are you dumb ? And i can' talk perfectly english because i'm not from europe so obviously ?
Closed Thread