Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheapest Prime CSGO Accounts! - £6 - Perfect for smurfing!

Discussion on Cheapest Prime CSGO Accounts! - £6 - Perfect for smurfing! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheapest Prime CSGO Accounts! - £6 - Perfect for smurfing!

Fresh Lv21 Prime CSGO Account - £6

All hand leveled no botting!

I'm a brand new shop so if you want a middleman that's fine!

My discord: King of ****#5698

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SELLING 4 ACCOUNTS HAND-LEVELLED EUW PERFECT FOR SMURFING 6 EUROS FOR 4 ACC.
11/03/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling 3 lol accounts all 3 of which were hand levelled by me. 1) Level 35, 25 Champs 2) Level 37 27 Champs 3) Level 39 29 Champs 4) Level 29 20k BE Incase you are interested add my discord. The price of all accounts is 6 euros for all 4 violenttomato69#5047
[Selling] EUW: Unranked Unverified Accounts 19k+ IP 5€ Perfect For Smurfing Trusted! 150+ TBM
02/28/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Sold
[Selling] EUNE mid-low tier accounts perfect for smurfing in low elo
11/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Gold 5-2 decent runepages-69 champs-10k ip-50 euro silver 2-2 decent runepages-62 champs-40 euro bronze 3-2 decent runepages-64 champs-40 euro and a bunch of other low tier ones(~20-30 champs) for 20 euro add me on skype:radoctina69 if you're interested and want to see the accounts
[Selling] EUW Accounts with many Skins [SILVER]perfect to start smurfing
01/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I would like to sell my League of Legends Accounts on Europe West. 1. Account Silver IV, about 350 normal games won, MMR 1:1 He was founded in Season 4 and ended in Silver in the end as well. about 1300 EP left, no RP. Many skins included! Not all champs bought yet. 3 runes pages, AD and AP Runes!