Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

have 6 gamesense accounts left looking to sell them for $400 a piece

Discussion on have 6 gamesense accounts left looking to sell them for $400 a piece within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow have 6 gamesense accounts left looking to sell them for $400 a piece

Smoker#1950 >> if you are interested. I have proof of other sales if you want to see that. I just want to make money. I invite farmed a lot. In 5 of them, nothing was bought (Meaning the accounts are HWID unlocked). They are between 500 - 1900 UID. (pretty low UID).. Will sell the one with subs bought for 200 dollars, but the risk of getting a ban
Old 11/22/2020, 10:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Tried to sell me an account which has been banned already in game sense.
I have all the proof.
Also never wants to use mm and wants you to go first.
Be careful!
Old 11/22/2020, 21:00   #3

Arrow Captain boris your a idiot. I hate you with all my heart.

He is a mod or something at gamesense. This kid asks me for the UID, And the Name. I give him both. And boom within the next 3 hours the account is banned. And he is in my DMS calling me a scammer saying the account is banned. And that i am selling a banned account. This guy is full of it. For the other people like me that sell legit skeet accounts avoid this guy at all cost. He demands UID, Name, Location. Then gets it banned. Then calls you a scammer. Thanks BORIS! your cool you banned a gamesense account that somebody could have bought !!!! Your a cool kid now calling me a scammer.