Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rapiD - GamersClub External Cheat [Kernel/Ring0]

Discussion on rapiD - GamersClub External Cheat [Kernel/Ring0] within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/03/2020, 02:33   #16

elite*gold: 75
Resolved issues with login after a server upgrade, all back to normal right now. Sorry for the issues.
Old 12/16/2020, 17:18   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hey can you give a small update on detection rate?
Old 12/17/2020, 04:45   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmuzema View Post
hey can you give a small update on detection rate?
Hey, sorry, haven't noticed.

As stated in OP, been up for 2 months and so far its fine, previously we had a cheat working there for approx 4 years, sadly the method of our bypass got patched.
Old 12/18/2020, 22:20   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey, i'm having problem with the cheat after the new update and for some reason i can't send a ticket. Can you tell me if the cheat is down i looked in the update section and it doesn't say anything about it being down.

EDIT: it was a problem on my side fixed now.
Old 12/19/2020, 00:41   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmuzema View Post
Hey, i'm having problem with the cheat after the new update and for some reason i can't send a ticket. Can you tell me if the cheat is down i looked in the update section and it doesn't say anything about it being down.
Hey,

nothing I'm aware of, so far nothing reported, please, join discord here and write to me directly, would be also nice to prepare both logs that rapiD produces, well, let me know on discord and I'll check it out with you.

EDIT: Issue solved.
Old 04/26/2021, 21:45   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 80
is this stil up for sale/ud?

Tags
cheat, external, gamersclub, hack, kernel