Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO ACCOUNT WITH PHOENIX,BRAVO OPERATION GOLD + MANY OTHERS GOLD, 15 COINS/MEDALS,

Discussion on CS:GO ACCOUNT WITH PHOENIX,BRAVO OPERATION GOLD + MANY OTHERS GOLD, 15 COINS/MEDALS, within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO ACCOUNT WITH PHOENIX,BRAVO OPERATION GOLD + MANY OTHERS GOLD, 15 COINS/MEDALS,

[W] OFFERS Hello looking for offers for this main account with multiple rare /old medals/coins. Including bravo and Phoenix operation In gold etc.

Discord: Lynx4#1506

I am more than willing to use a middleman.

Account btw comes with paypal invoice ID's, orginal e-mail used, not access to it. Old passwords, etc, Everything for full access

PM me for steam profile LINK

SCREENSHOT OF INGAME:
Screenshot of medals together:

15 medals/coins/pickems. Gold Operation Phoenix, Gold Operation Bravo, Gold breakout and much more!

Steam level 40

3292 hours In CSGO

790 Matchmaking wins.(MATCHMAKING RANK = LEM)

33$ CSGO Inventory / Shattered web cases, a few agents.. Etc.

6 Years old.

53 Steam Games in total.

Prime: Yes

Faceit: No.

Has titles such as:

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Complete Edition

Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Ultimate Edition

PUBG

------------------------

Feel free to ask for any other information that i have not listed. Thanks!
Old 09/03/2020, 22:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
C/O IS 400$. NOT SURE IF HE'S SERIOUS, WAITING FOR REPLY.
C/O BEFORE HIS OFFER WAS 300$

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CS:GO ACCOUNT WITH PHOENIX,BRAVO OPERATION GOLD + MANY OTHERS GOLD, 15 COINS/MEDALS
09/01/2020 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
OFFERS Hello looking for offers for this main account with multiple rare /old medals/coins. Including bravo and Phoenix operation In gold etc. I am more than willing to use a middleman. Account btw comes with paypal invoice ID's, orginal e-mail used, not access to it. Old passwords, etc, Everything for full access PM me for account link. SCREENSHOT OF INGAME: https://imgur.com/a/xcwsPAU ( Screenshot of medals together: https://imgur.com/a/B6VT4g8 )
[Selling] CS:GO ACCOUNT WITH PHOENIX,BRAVO OPERATION GOLD + MANY OTHERS GOLD, 15 MEDALS, 3200H
08/26/2020 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
OFFERS Hello looking for a PRICECHECK OR OFFERS for this main account with multiple rare /old medals/coins. Including bravo and Phoenix operation In gold etc. I am more than willing to use a middleman. NOTICE: I have Orginal e-mail info. Not e-mail account itself. Feel free to ask for any other information that i have not listed. Thanks! SCREENSHOT OF INGAME: https://imgur.com/a/xcwsPAU Steam level 40
789 MM wins,Phoenix,Bravo operation coin in gold etc, 15 Medals. HIGH HOURS
08/25/2020 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
CLOSED.
[Selling] Prime Mge | Operation Bravo & Phoenix & 5 Year Medals
12/25/2019 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
*removed*
[Buying] CS.GO ACC with GOLD operation, payback,bravo,phoenix with OE email
07/19/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
looking for following things CS.GO ACC with GOLD operation, payback,bravo,phoenix with OE email can discuss price over teamspeak,skype