Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO NVIDIA AIMBOT ★ UNDETECTED AIMBOT/AIMLOCK/RECOIL ★ LEAGUE ANTI CHEATS SUPPORTED

Discussion on CSGO NVIDIA AIMBOT ★ UNDETECTED AIMBOT/AIMLOCK/RECOIL ★ LEAGUE ANTI CHEATS SUPPORTED within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 09/14/2020, 13:36   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkb4k View Post
can you test in esportal ?
Or you testing ?
I don't play on Esportal so I wouldn't know. But I assure you the cheat itself will get you banned because it's impossible not to fail at times. Also, if you are high rank already, the cheat actually feels like it isn't helping I am global and my own aim is more accurate than this cheat. Ghostware on the other hand works good.
Old 09/14/2020, 13:51   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktorkosmos View Post
I don't play on Esportal so I wouldn't know. But I assure you the cheat itself will get you banned because it's impossible not to fail at times. Also, if you are high rank already, the cheat actually feels like it isn't helping I am global and my own aim is more accurate than this cheat. Ghostware on the other hand works good.

I dont understand you ... ? If some think its UD so I dont get banned...
Old 09/14/2020, 13:55   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 190/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,263
so i gotta pay 30 bucks for 7 days only for an aimbot?

and the aimbot doesnt even work on FaceIT & ESEA? is that correct chief
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2020, 14:13   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I dont understand you ... ? If some think its UD so I dont get banned...
It is UD on esprotal dony worry. But you can still get overwatched. When you shoot the bot will aim at dead bodies and your teammates because the aimbot can't separate from them, do you understand? This bot is UD because it uses the GPU and AI to locate targets and since it uses visuals it can't separeate one from the other, meaning that it is easy to fail and get caught.
Old 09/17/2020, 01:52   #20

elite*gold: 942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkk View Post
so i gotta pay 30 bucks for 7 days only for an aimbot?

and the aimbot doesnt even work on FaceIT & ESEA? is that correct chief
That's right. If you don't like the prices simply find another provider.
We support all league anti cheats beside ESEA and FACEIT with a minimal detection risk and no downtimes (because we never have to update offsets like memory cheats have to). If the price doesn't suit you, then no hard feelings. We believe the price is fair and my existing customers do as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktorkosmos View Post
It is UD on esprotal dony worry. But you can still get overwatched. When you shoot the bot will aim at dead bodies and your teammates because the aimbot can't separate from them, do you understand? This bot is UD because it uses the GPU and AI to locate targets and since it uses visuals it can't separeate one from the other, meaning that it is easy to fail and get caught.
I recommend playing with r_cleardecals bound to wsad keys. That way you get rid of blood and bullet holes which can lead to unlegit flicks. As for myself have never seen the aimbot locking to a dead player.
If you wanna avoid it locking onto team mates simply play a small FOV and just don't hold the aim key while a team mate is close to your crosshair.

We have people playing in quite high ranks on Esportal, 5ewin and such and I haven't heard anyone complain yet about not looking legit enough.

Thanks for your vouch anyway. If you need help with your settings (making it look more legit) simply create a support ticket on our Discord server and we will help you with that
Old 09/21/2020, 23:57   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add in Discord.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2020, 04:29   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added discord.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2020, 01:09   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
That's right. If you don't like the prices simply find another provider.
We support all league anti cheats beside ESEA and FACEIT with a minimal detection risk and no downtimes (because we never have to update offsets like memory cheats have to). If the price doesn't suit you, then no hard feelings. We believe the price is fair and my existing customers do as well

I recommend playing with r_cleardecals bound to wsad keys. That way you get rid of blood and bullet holes which can lead to unlegit flicks. As for myself have never seen the aimbot locking to a dead player.
If you wanna avoid it locking onto team mates simply play a small FOV and just don't hold the aim key while a team mate is close to your crosshair.

We have people playing in quite high ranks on Esportal, 5ewin and such and I haven't heard anyone complain yet about not looking legit enough.

Thanks for your vouch anyway. If you need help with your settings (making it look more legit) simply create a support ticket on our Discord server and we will help you with that
Added u on discord, got a few questions
Old 10/26/2020, 10:20   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemxn View Post
Added u on discord, got a few questions
Accepted all friend requests. Just shoot me your questions and I'll answer them
Old 11/04/2020, 01:32   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
can you test in esportal ?
Or you testing ?
tested and works .
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2020, 11:58   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

recoil control is not good
Old 11/04/2020, 12:43   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kql778 View Post
recoil control is not good
dont have recoil. Its only aimlock.
Old 11/04/2020, 16:14   #28

Quote:
dont have recoil. Its only aimlock.
There's an update coming next days, allowing to play very small FOVs, adjusting the flick speed and adjusting the on target aim speed. This will allow the vertical recoil compensation to work alot better.
Overall this will make the aimbot look more legit for the players using it on anti cheats like Esportal and such.

I will announce the update in my Discord
Old 11/05/2020, 15:07   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
There's an update coming next days, allowing to play very small FOVs, adjusting the flick speed and adjusting the on target aim speed. This will allow the vertical recoil compensation to work alot better.
Overall this will make the aimbot look more legit for the players using it on anti cheats like Esportal and such.

I will announce the update in my Discord
good info !
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2020, 16:06   #30

Update changelog 7th November 2020:

I added a bunch of new features to make the aimbot more customizable and legit looking. Enjoy!

[+] [New FOV] I changed the whole FOV mechanic and added the possibility to play FOVs down to 20 pixels (previous minimum was between 100 and 300 depending on the game) without any downsights regarding the performance of the aimbot (Small FOV is best for legit hacking). This will now allow you to avoid the aimbot quickly switching from one target to the other or doing unlegit looking snaps.

[+] [Flick speed] Added the possiblity to setup an Aimbot "flick speed".
This speed value determines how fast the aimbot flicks on a target.

[+] [Tracking speed] Added the possiblity to setup an Aimbot "on target speed". This speed value determines how fast the aimbot sticks once it reached your target. This means that you can now play high flick speeds (to get on target quick) but then have it slow down once it reached your enemy, resulting in no aimbot jittering, looking way more legit and humanized.

[+] [Random hitbox] Added a new hitbox feature called "random". Choosing this hitbox will make the aimbot randomly pick a spot to shoot at between upper head and lower chest, resulting in the aimbot looking way more legit and human.

[+] [Custom hitbox height] Added a new hitbox "custom height" option for the people,
who want to setup their own hitbox height.

Aimbot is undetected and working as always
Purchase link: Click here.

Tags
csgo aimbot, csgo cheat, csgo hack