Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO Boosting all RANKS

Discussion on CSGO Boosting all RANKS within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGO Boosting all RANKS

Hey Guys,
I am offering my boosting service for CS:GO. I play csgo since 2013 and I played CSS before. Now I want to make some money out of it because it gets boring (Faceit LVL 10 aswell)

You ever asked yourself if you are better than you current rank? Hire me for boosting you up and you will see the result as fast as possible. You cant be sure if I scamm you? Soo just Pay step by step and then there will be no Problem. I am 100% legit and like to play alot tho.

Beforehand I am from Germany.

See my pricing below:

Duoboosting with Teamspeak / Ingame Voice will be an extrea charge of 40 % because I try to talk as much as possible with you while playing with you.

All Ranks from Silver to MGE will be 5€ per uprank
All Ranks from MGE to LEM will be 7 €
Supreme and Global will be 9 €

If anyone is intrested in taking Coaching lessons / Demo Reviewing asking generall questions will be 10 € for 1 Full Demo Review with you.

Payment Methods: PayPal (friends) Amazon Gift Card (Germany Only), PaySafeCard (Germany only)

We can talk about taking skins but I rather like the money