Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PRIME account | Steam LV 3| Nova 2 | 20$

Discussion on PRIME account | Steam LV 3| Nova 2 | 20$ within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow PRIME account | Steam LV 3| MG1 | 20 €

Selling smurf account rank MG1 with username password steam and email and password.

Account steam is ready to invite people some cash are spend on this account and have few skins, can do trade after someday of wait. no cheats have been use it on this account.

Price 20 €
Steam :

contact me on discord Cristian94b#0221

Rules of Trade:
1) You go first in any case, if you dont accept this please dont wasted my time and your
2) I accept Middleman only Admin or Mod or Trusted Middleman from this Forum and nobody else
3) When you send the money you have to be owner of the account paypal (because i dont accept money from stolen account paypal)
4) Dont lowball me or try to change the price
5) Dont try to be a scammerino because it is useless
6) If you cant read go back to school ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Fut 19 acc with 5 icons incl: Prime Maradona, Prime Stoichkov, Prime Ballack
01/03/2019 - Fifa Trading - 0 Replies
I’m selling my Fifa 19 PS4 account which has the following players worth a fortune. Icons; Prime Maradona, Prime Stoichkov, Prime Ballack, Prime Carlos and Prime Campbell. Gold: Pogba, Varane, Dybala, Fabinio, Walker and Ter Stegan. UCL: Aurier Please mail me if interested on james.campbell_11
[Selling] [💸PRIME💸] 🎇𝗟𝗘𝐌 , prime , steam lvl 16 , 659 hours, 96 wins , pr31 🎇[PP/BTC] 💸
05/05/2017 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Selling LEM prime account Rank : Legendary eagle master Comp wins: 96 Hours played: 659 h. Prime:+ Steam lvl 16 . steam link payment: Paypal; BTC PRICE: 24 USD Screens:
[Selling] Warframe Account For Sale Selection of Prime Weapons and Loki Prime + Frost Prime
09/15/2015 - Warframe Trading - 0 Replies
EDIT: I forgot to add I will take $50 for the whole account OBO first come first served. It also has 75 Plat left on it which of course is free. :) Hello, I am selling my Warframe account because I have been forced by the lady to sell my pc and downgrade to a tablet because funds are tight, since I cannot play anymore I am selling my account. I am trying to grab screenshots for it, downloading is slow but I will sort it. For now here is a list of what I know for a fact it has the mastery...
WTS Nova s/s Nova Set Nova acc [Mars]
04/14/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Heres the stuff im selling: -Nova shield fb +0 -Nova sword fb +7 -Armor head +6 fb -Nova prot chest fb +8 -Prot legs fb +6 -Nova prot feet fb +4 -Nova armor hands fb +4 -Nova prot shoulders fb +5 -Nova ring fb +0