Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rifk7 Premium CSGO Cheat Dump (Rifk7.com)

Discussion on Rifk7 Premium CSGO Cheat Dump (Rifk7.com) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rifk7 Premium CSGO Cheat Dump (Rifk7.com)

Rifk7 csgo cheat dump.Selling for a good price.only contact if u know to reverse engineer the dump.
Old 04/21/2019, 20:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Woah nice lie dude.
Old 04/21/2019, 20:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchlitzAugenSchlitzer View Post
Woah nice lie dude.
why are u even here?i showed you proof already for my previous dump,you are deliberately defaming me.If you are that curious go bring a guy who can reverse engineer it and check it yourself.

I bet you greedy ************ will end up selling it by yourself afterwards but i care less.
Old 04/21/2019, 20:49   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti_invincinator View Post
why are u even here?i showed you proof already for my previous dump,you are deliberately defaming me.If you are that curious go bring a guy who can reverse engineer it and check it yourself.

I bet you greedy ************ will end up selling it by yourself afterwards but i care less.
Reverse it and show us proof.
Old 04/23/2019, 14:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchlitzAugenSchlitzer View Post
Reverse it and show us proof.
well i just have the source i dont know how to do it.
you really shouldnt be here because the original post says this is only for those who know how to reverse it.