Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO ESP/Aimbot/3D Sound ESP - League + MM - Hack/Cheat

Discussion on CSGO ESP/Aimbot/3D Sound ESP - League + MM - Hack/Cheat within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/29/2020, 20:50   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added you on discord
Old 05/06/2020, 12:41   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can somebody vouch this ?
Old 05/07/2020, 10:37   #78

elite*gold: 7
visit discord
Old 05/14/2020, 05:45   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Willing to use a trusted middle man from ePVP? I have the money for single slot league cheat for FaceIt but wanted to put it on here for clarification. I've lost $1000 already to "league providers" and don't really want to lose 5k. If we can utilize one of the highly rated MM on here I will purchase and post a review etc.

We've chatted a bit on discord too as well.
Old 05/14/2020, 13:44   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Willing to use a trusted middle man from ePVP? I have the money for single slot league cheat for FaceIt but wanted to put it on here for clarification. I've lost $1000 already to "league providers" and don't really want to lose 5k. If we can utilize one of the highly rated MM on here I will purchase and post a review etc.

I can vouch for nomorals as we've both been down the rabbit hole looking for league cheats.
Old 05/14/2020, 16:07   #81

pm me
Old 05/14/2020, 17:11   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skadro View Post
pm me
Sent you a PM as requested.
Old 05/18/2020, 11:51   #83 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by totalq View Post
Tf r u talking, you said to me "buy it" lmao
dont wanna say anything bad in here but dude potentionally buying you say but you dont value the prices he give? then ur not a potentional buyer . all i can say about this seller is hes a legit one , and hes not the talking type but he delivers his products ! started with cheapest version about a year and half ago and then went onto the expensive stuff all good and always served . but if ur just only talk talk and not into the buying part never mention texting him cause ur wasting time which is the part for most of the sellers in any working hack .

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post

bought single slot faceit/esea cheat "5k version" from him as well 5months ago however its been a wild ride so far with ups and downs . since faceit started banning other methods of bypassing as well . since a week now on a new bypass however they can delay banns up to 2 weeks. all i can say is that he does a lot of efforts to make new bypass if it failed ,ofc it takes sometime to wait on as it has to be a new bypass but he always keeps in contact and give details on how abouts its not that you just lose your investation when you buy from him
Old 05/18/2020, 14:47   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

haha ! Sure you bought for 5k version! Please..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoneguerre View Post

bought single slot faceit/esea cheat "5k version" from him as well 5months ago however its been a wild ride so far with ups and downs . since faceit started banning other methods of bypassing as well . since a week now on a new bypass however they can delay banns up to 2 weeks. all i can say is that he does a lot of efforts to make new bypass if it failed ,ofc it takes sometime to wait on as it has to be a new bypass but he always keeps in contact and give details on how abouts its not that you just lose your investation when you buy from him
Old 05/18/2020, 15:10   #85 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkb4k View Post
haha ! Sure you bought for 5k version! Please..
and you are ? exactly why trashtalking on people for no reason ? jealousy , hate name it ..
Old 05/18/2020, 16:58   #86 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoneguerre View Post
and you are ? exactly why trashtalking on people for no reason ? jealousy , hate name it ..
Doubt its jealousy my friend. I personally don't believe you either my friend and I were simy asking him to showcase us the cheat before we send him 10k. He was making excuses as he doesn't want his name to get bannrd. Then we offered to let him use our faceit or esea account and he made another excuse. I asked him to use a middleman and he said no due to the fact that they csn steal his cheat. I mean is this a joke. Someone about to spend 5k and you can't show proof?
Old 05/18/2020, 17:14   #87 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 514blizzy View Post
Doubt its jealousy my friend. I personally don't believe you either my friend and I were simy asking him to showcase us the cheat before we send him 10k. He was making excuses as he doesn't want his name to get bannrd. Then we offered to let him use our faceit or esea account and he made another excuse. I asked him to use a middleman and he said no due to the fact that they csn steal his cheat. I mean is this a joke. Someone about to spend 5k and you can't show proof?
i just asked him its possible for you to make a private cheat for faceit , he said yes this was in january of this year he said his price which was 5k . i paid him the amount got my first delivery in march due to at the same time faceit went deeper with detecting bypasses i was banned and he provided me a week ago for the 2nd time so thats my story and what i can say . so far i have only a good history with him as he made other hacks for other games for me as well ofc for a price tag but once paid he always provided me
Old 05/18/2020, 17:33   #88

"haters gonna hate"

poor creature.

Ignore him, jason
Old 05/19/2020, 11:31   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 514blizzy View Post
If you didn't know, he was already banned for scamming multiple people on d3 before. Too bad the forum went down and the post history is gone.
Old 05/19/2020, 12:20   #90

i never scammed anyone. the scene including some admins is full of scum and the ban reason was that i insulted someone like you for discrediting my work without ever using it. And i still dont regret it since people like you deserve to be insulted

Tags
aimbot, cheat, csgo, hack, league