Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



CSGO ESP/Aimbot/3D Sound ESP - League + MM - Hack/Cheat

Discussion on CSGO ESP/Aimbot/3D Sound ESP - League + MM - Hack/Cheat within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 04/29/2020, 20:50   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
added you on discord
laflamee is offline  
Old 05/06/2020, 12:41   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 343
Received Thanks: 46
can somebody vouch this ?
d4rkb4k is offline  
Old 05/07/2020, 10:37   #78
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 23
visit discord
skadro is offline  
Old 05/14/2020, 05:45   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 426
Received Thanks: 100
Willing to use a trusted middle man from ePVP? I have the money for single slot league cheat for FaceIt but wanted to put it on here for clarification. I've lost $1000 already to "league providers" and don't really want to lose 5k. If we can utilize one of the highly rated MM on here I will purchase and post a review etc.

We've chatted a bit on discord too as well.
nomorals is offline  
Old 05/14/2020, 13:44   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 784
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 270
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Willing to use a trusted middle man from ePVP? I have the money for single slot league cheat for FaceIt but wanted to put it on here for clarification. I've lost $1000 already to "league providers" and don't really want to lose 5k. If we can utilize one of the highly rated MM on here I will purchase and post a review etc.

We've chatted a bit on discord too as well.

I can vouch for nomorals as we've both been down the rabbit hole looking for league cheats.
514blizzy is offline  
Old 05/14/2020, 16:07   #81
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 23
pm me
skadro is offline  
Old 05/14/2020, 17:11   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 426
Received Thanks: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by skadro View Post
pm me
Sent you a PM as requested.
nomorals is offline  
Old 05/18/2020, 11:51   #83 Trade Status: Verified(?)


 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by totalq View Post
Tf r u talking, you said to me "buy it" lmao
dont wanna say anything bad in here but dude potentionally buying you say but you dont value the prices he give? then ur not a potentional buyer . all i can say about this seller is hes a legit one , and hes not the talking type but he delivers his products ! started with cheapest version about a year and half ago and then went onto the expensive stuff all good and always served . but if ur just only talk talk and not into the buying part never mention texting him cause ur wasting time which is the part for most of the sellers in any working hack .

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Willing to use a trusted middle man from ePVP? I have the money for single slot league cheat for FaceIt but wanted to put it on here for clarification. I've lost $1000 already to "league providers" and don't really want to lose 5k. If we can utilize one of the highly rated MM on here I will purchase and post a review etc.

We've chatted a bit on discord too as well.
bought single slot faceit/esea cheat "5k version" from him as well 5months ago however its been a wild ride so far with ups and downs . since faceit started banning other methods of bypassing as well . since a week now on a new bypass however they can delay banns up to 2 weeks. all i can say is that he does a lot of efforts to make new bypass if it failed ,ofc it takes sometime to wait on as it has to be a new bypass but he always keeps in contact and give details on how abouts its not that you just lose your investation when you buy from him
jasoneguerre is offline  
Old 05/18/2020, 14:47   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 343
Received Thanks: 46
haha ! Sure you bought for 5k version! Please..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoneguerre View Post


bought single slot faceit/esea cheat "5k version" from him as well 5months ago however its been a wild ride so far with ups and downs . since faceit started banning other methods of bypassing as well . since a week now on a new bypass however they can delay banns up to 2 weeks. all i can say is that he does a lot of efforts to make new bypass if it failed ,ofc it takes sometime to wait on as it has to be a new bypass but he always keeps in contact and give details on how abouts its not that you just lose your investation when you buy from him
d4rkb4k is offline  
Old 05/18/2020, 15:10   #85 Trade Status: Verified(?)


 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkb4k View Post
haha ! Sure you bought for 5k version! Please..
and you are ? exactly why trashtalking on people for no reason ? jealousy , hate name it ..
jasoneguerre is offline  
Old 05/18/2020, 16:58   #86 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 784
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 270
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoneguerre View Post
and you are ? exactly why trashtalking on people for no reason ? jealousy , hate name it ..
Doubt its jealousy my friend. I personally don't believe you either my friend and I were simy asking him to showcase us the cheat before we send him 10k. He was making excuses as he doesn't want his name to get bannrd. Then we offered to let him use our faceit or esea account and he made another excuse. I asked him to use a middleman and he said no due to the fact that they csn steal his cheat. I mean is this a joke. Someone about to spend 5k and you can't show proof?
514blizzy is offline  
Old 05/18/2020, 17:14   #87 Trade Status: Verified(?)


 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 514blizzy View Post
Doubt its jealousy my friend. I personally don't believe you either my friend and I were simy asking him to showcase us the cheat before we send him 10k. He was making excuses as he doesn't want his name to get bannrd. Then we offered to let him use our faceit or esea account and he made another excuse. I asked him to use a middleman and he said no due to the fact that they csn steal his cheat. I mean is this a joke. Someone about to spend 5k and you can't show proof?
i just asked him its possible for you to make a private cheat for faceit , he said yes this was in january of this year he said his price which was 5k . i paid him the amount got my first delivery in march due to at the same time faceit went deeper with detecting bypasses i was banned and he provided me a week ago for the 2nd time so thats my story and what i can say . so far i have only a good history with him as he made other hacks for other games for me as well ofc for a price tag but once paid he always provided me
jasoneguerre is offline  
Old 05/18/2020, 17:33   #88
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 23
"haters gonna hate"

poor creature.

Ignore him, jason
skadro is offline  
Old 05/19/2020, 11:31   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 514blizzy View Post
Doubt its jealousy my friend. I personally don't believe you either my friend and I were simy asking him to showcase us the cheat before we send him 10k. He was making excuses as he doesn't want his name to get bannrd. Then we offered to let him use our faceit or esea account and he made another excuse. I asked him to use a middleman and he said no due to the fact that they csn steal his cheat. I mean is this a joke. Someone about to spend 5k and you can't show proof?
If you didn't know, he was already banned for scamming multiple people on d3 before. Too bad the forum went down and the post history is gone.
ProCheat1337 is offline  
Old 05/19/2020, 12:20   #90
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 182
Received Thanks: 23
i never scammed anyone. the scene including some admins is full of scum and the ban reason was that i insulted someone like you for discrediting my work without ever using it. And i still dont regret it since people like you deserve to be insulted
skadro is offline  
Reply

Tags
aimbot, cheat, csgo, hack, league


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CS:GO Legit Cheat -sound ESP- show visuals only where sound was made-weekly giveaway!
03/02/2020 - Counter-Strike Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys, my cheat blog: http://legitcsgocheat.blogspot.de/ detailed video of my cheat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izbAI6kBQSA (german) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubtN4n5hd1w (english) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GX7Hej2ZhU (short) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=988hm1HpqK0 (install buy)
German Crossfire Sound Mod - Deutscher Sound Mod
01/02/2010 - CrossFire - 26 Replies
Hey folks, I made a Sound Modification for Crossfire in German and English. There are mainly fun sounds and some elements of Postal 2 and UT therein. Readme File is also added. Scan: VirusTotal - Kostenloser online Viren- und Malwarescanner - Ergebnis Size: ~15MB Download



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.