Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[200+TBM]Fenix's esports betting service FREE TILL 31.10.2018/ DOUBLE YOUR MONEY!

Discussion on [200+TBM]Fenix's esports betting service FREE TILL 31.10.2018/ DOUBLE YOUR MONEY! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 83
The Black Market: 202/1/1
[200+TBM]Fenix's esports betting service FREE TILL 31.10.2018/ DOUBLE YOUR MONEY!

Hello dear traders,

To overview,check out below

My reputation
  • 2 Years on elitepvpers with 150+ TBM and 0 negative
  • 500+ Transactions done
  • 500+ Skype contacts
  • 1000+ elitepvpers post

What am i offering?

I'm betting almost for 2 years on csgo-lol-dota decided to open a service.
I'll share my tips-bets on my discord channel as professionally.This is your chance to double your money!

How can i get your tips/bets?
I'm kinda new to discord improvements will happen so don't worry about it
You need to join my discord channel to get them.You can acces here;

Payment?

Service will be FREE till end of the october!

Contact

You can contact me on click here to add me on skype or discord channel

Old 10/19/2018, 19:04   #2

elite*gold: 83
The Black Market: 202/1/1
Currently averaging %77 win ratio.Don't miss this chance to double your money!

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
10/19/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
https://www.elitepvpers.com/images/us.png Hello dear traders, To overview,check out below My reputation 2 Years on elitepvpers with 150+ TBM and 0 negative 500+ Transactions done 500+ Skype contacts
[Selling] Betting service - Double your money TODAY!
10/21/2017 - Trading - 11 Replies
Hello community! I am really good at betting and i thought to share my experience with you. I also have high ratio of winning. How does this work? You add me on skype. You tell me what match you wanna bet or what do you wanna bet. I tell you the % to get it right. If you win, you give me 10% of your winning ( €100 -> €10 ).
Free League eSports betting for real cash prizes
01/25/2017 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Ich bin Mitglied eines kleinen Startups, welches kostenloses eSports betting zu League of Legends und CS:GO anbietet. Zu gewinnen gibts dafür Echtgeldpreise, wir sind noch sehr neu in der Branche und deswegen ist alles kostenlos. Freue mich auch über feedback von euch! FREE LoL contests - WIN huge prizes!
Esports Betting?
05/15/2015 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
Hey Leute, ich wette regelmäßig auf Fußballspiele und andere Sportarten. Wenn ich dann LCS schaue, würde ich am liebsten auch direkt wetten: Welches Team gewinnt, First Blood, welches Team bekommt den ersten Drake, etc. Gibt es denn gute Wettanbieter, wo man das machen kann? Ich habe mal etwas gegoogelt und nicht wirklich gute Seiten gefunden. Ich kann mich nämlich gut vorstellen dass andere auch gerne auf ihre Teams wetten würden. Ich bin mal auf eure Meinungen gespannt! Beste...