Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Lvl 22 Steam account | 1000hrs CSGO | Unranked | €15,00

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvl 22 Steam account | 1000hrs CSGO | Unranked | €15,00

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to sell the following account:
Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198407752604/

CSGO rank: Unranked
Wins: -
Hours: 1000+ (hourboosted)
Steam lvl: 22
€10,00 worth of skins

Easy to make this account look legit when you win a few games and add some showcases to your profile.

Other games:
Rust (1000hrs boosted)

Price without skins: €10,00
Price with Skins: €15,00

Account comes with Original e-mail.

Payment method:
- PaySafeCard
- Steam wallet code
- BTC, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin

Contact via PM or Skype: qbcsgotrading

Inventory value: https://csgobackpack.net/?nick=http%...98407752604%2F

Old 05/01/2018, 08:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 170
Hi im interested, but since our last Contact on another Post you didn't accepted my Friend Request on Skype.

And also would it be possible, that you can change the privacy Settings on the Steam Account. Cause atm nobody can see how many hours you have on cs there.

Greetings

Alessio

Old 05/08/2018, 19:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

your accounts and prices are really good but you aint looking legit... -3 of different user calling u scammer for low price deals...i think if you dont go first nobody trust
Old 05/08/2018, 19:55   #4

@

You could have talked to me about this in Skype or PM instead of trashing my thread. But I'll humor you by explaining each of the negatives in case other people are wondering:

- exorbalrog: First of all he's talking about x22 license which I never even owned/tried to sell (note that the attached thread is for a 6 digit account of which I've sold plenty here in bulk without anyone complaining). He ended up sending me a fake PSC code, got salty that I caught him and called him out/blocked him, and he left a negative to get back at me

- likeahurricane: That trade didnt go through as while I was getting ready to send him the details, it turned out that I had changed the accounts e-mail to my own rather than keeping it the original e-mail. I told him this and he said to cancel and give his money back. Before I had a chance to reply he had already left a negative, which i didnt realise untill 3 weeks later after which I couldnt get in touch with him to ask him to change it.
Edit: forgot to mention that I sent him his money back through Paypal and kept the PSC

-NBk1ng: I went first on him as I was new and he had higher TBM. After I had sent him the account details he blocked me and tried to steal the account. The idiot forgot to change the e-mails password though so I was able to get it back, after which he left a salty negative. Note that he's banned now too.

Finally here's some feedback on Playerauctions.com, one of the more legit/safe places to do trades. In fact, only reason why I'm not trading there now is due to my Paypal being down until my new bankaccount/ID etc. are verified.

https://store.playerauctions.com/qbt...576.1525801924

Regardless of the above I can imagine that you might rather not go first on the trade, which is fine. If I haven't sold them by the time I can use Paypal (and thus playerauctions) again, I'll make sure to let you know in case you'd be interested in trading there instead. The reason why it's safe there is because they will hold on to the payment untill the buyer verifies that the account checks out and is fully in their posession. Let me know in case you'd be interested in doing the trade like that and I'll contact you when the accounts havent been sold yet by then.

Cheers,

Old 05/08/2018, 21:43   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 42
Wanted today account with him Buy data on the account I never got can also like to show evidence if nobody believes me

-rep

« 50+ fresh csgo accounts | $6 each | PayPal, Skrill | CSGO - Free Boosting »