Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LEGACYAIM CS:GO - STREAM PROOF | CHEAT SCANNER | HUMAN LEGITBOT | PP/BTC Accepted

Discussion on LEGACYAIM CS:GO - STREAM PROOF | CHEAT SCANNER | HUMAN LEGITBOT | PP/BTC Accepted within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/23/2018, 20:36   #31

elite*gold: 75
We have revealed some Web-LegacyAim 3.0 photos over some days here:

Also quite a funny chat to be apart of.
Old 05/28/2018, 00:06   #32

LegacyAim is celebrating web-3.0 with a huge giveaway next month. Keep up to date with us on our community site:
Old 06/01/2018, 19:57   #33

11 Months and 6 days undetected! Almost at one year! If you are thinking of purchasing LegacyAim now is the best time!

We have added hitmarker and done some more security updates. You can see our changelog live here:
Old 06/12/2018, 20:45   #34

For the first 24 hours I will give everyone here a a free subscription for one month if you message me on Legacyaim.com
-
Old 06/14/2018, 23:51   #35

Price update for our advance and lite edition packages! You can now buy our csgo cheat for as little as 7.95 a month! Check out this snippet of our WIP legit update coming soon!
Read more:
Old 06/15/2018, 12:52   #36 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 139
So I headed over to his website and sent him a PM and instantly received a free vouch copy of the cheat.

I gave it a shot I have to say that it's definitely a quite decent cheat for CS:GO. I can tell that the thread owner is putting a lot of effort into the website and the cheat, therefore he is available at almost any time -> good support.

The cheat itself is easy to inject and to install, the menu is clean and well organized. There's tons of features in terms of visual assistance. However, there definitely should be an option to increase the size of the ESP font since it happens to be a bit too small in my opinion.
As I am not using the aimbot / HvHing I cannot really comment on the aimbot.

One thing that would make this cheat nearly perfect is a streaming/recording safe mode so you can use the cheat while recording with a software like OBS.
I also just saw that the price dropped from 14,95 to 7,95 which is also pretty fair.

Unfortunately Cs:Go has kinda lost some of its playerbase and there is a **** ton of hacks out there. I really like the affort that the owner is spending, but I think it would be a great idea to work on cheats for some other games aswell - coding Cs:Go cheats is not really worth anymore.

Best regards.
Old 06/16/2018, 22:12   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedfotze View Post
So I headed over to his website and sent him a PM and instantly received a free vouch copy of the cheat.

I gave it a shot I have to say that it's definitely a quite decent cheat for CS:GO. I can tell that the thread owner is putting a lot of effort into the website and the cheat, therefore he is available at almost any time -> good support.

The cheat itself is easy to inject and to install, the menu is clean and well organized. There's tons of features in terms of visual assistance. However, there definitely should be an option to increase the size of the ESP font since it happens to be a bit too small in my opinion.
As I am not using the aimbot / HvHing I cannot really comment on the aimbot.

One thing that would make this cheat nearly perfect is a streaming/recording safe mode so you can use the cheat while recording with a software like OBS.
I also just saw that the price dropped from 14,95 to 7,95 which is also pretty fair.

Unfortunately Cs:Go has kinda lost some of its playerbase and there is a **** ton of hacks out there. I really like the affort that the owner is spending, but I think it would be a great idea to work on cheats for some other games aswell - coding Cs:Go cheats is not really worth anymore.

Best regards.
Thank you for your honest review! We will be adding a stream safe mode very soon. CSGO won't be dying anytime soon, look at the older cs games, they are still going. Every game has dips and highs.
Old 06/21/2018, 22:37   #38

For the first 24 hours I will give everyone here a free subscription for one month if you message me on Legacyaim.com
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2018, 05:41   #39

If you don't know already we have been undetected for over one year! To celebrate this, we invite you to LegacyAim for free! Sign up on our community site, and message "zlitz" for a free 1 month subscription.
Only available for 24 hours!

Old 07/04/2018, 23:12   #40

Still here and going strong! Sign up today and start using one of the safest CSGO Cheats in the industry.
Old 07/07/2018, 05:16   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
hattet ihr nicht mal wochencodes ?
Old 07/08/2018, 16:44   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panwow112 View Post
hattet ihr nicht mal wochencodes ?
Solche codes bieten wir nicht mehr an.
Old 07/12/2018, 02:52   #43

Within 3 days time everyone will be able to test our new site first hand! Stay tuned:
Old 07/17/2018, 22:56   #44

Making improvements to our new website platform where users can see our new features and read more in-depth about the new updates.
All a work in progress, but so far we have added a bunch of new things.
Old 07/23/2018, 00:09   #45

We was not detected in the recent banwave. Still going strong with our 1+ Year undetection record!
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, cheap, csgo, csgo cheats, triggerbot