Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Asian Steam Accounts with CSGO

Discussion on Asian Steam Accounts with CSGO within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Asian Steam Accounts with CSGO

Selling two counter strike accounts with both competitive rank. One of them is gold nova 4 and the other one is Master Guardian 2. These accounts wont let you add others, so your friends have to add you. Selling both for $14 USD, paypal only. You will receive the username and password, as well the email and email password associated with the account. Add me on discord AfghanKaka#4952 or Tweet me @ghanKaka.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] asian accounts (no chinese)
08/09/2016 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Yo, Still buy asian accounts. Just pm me your offer and request a trade ! Cheers, Paypal
Other good other Asian Bot
06/20/2008 - Archlord - 33 Replies
Other bot to work on : Same system as true bot (they hack the hask of the packet encryption and they send directly packet to server (no pixel detection and limited bot)) 霸王骑士官方网站 霸王骑士官方网 htt://www.bwqs.com.cn name : Overlord Cavalier
Owners of PServer Banning all non asian IP's
03/08/2008 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Well i just got PM'd by a gm and he said. "Your IP Is Not From Asia" Im like Wtf Then he said "GM's Will Be Banning All Non Asian IP's Tommorow