Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GOģ Betting Group - Making Profit is our Passion

Discussion on CS:GOģ Betting Group - Making Profit is our Passion within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GOģ Betting Group - Making Profit is our Passion

Welcome to CS:GOģ!

Our names are Freelo and Jukera. We have tried several other betting prediction services and they all tried scamming us or they were too expensive. We were sick and tired of being treated terrible so we made CSGOģ. We have found great success betting and decided to share our predictions with the public!

Prices:

$1 Trial for 1 day
$30 for 1 month
$60 for 3 months
$100 for 6 months
PM for lifetime

Feel free to contact us!

Old 10/25/2017, 03:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 223/0/0
Für das Bild / For the Picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskajan View Post

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
50% OFF | CS:GO Betting Group | Build Your Dream Inventory | $1k+ In Two Weeks
12/08/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 13 Replies
I know I'm a new member. I won't be giving vouch copies though. I'm expanding my group to other forums, I won't say where I come from as I don't think that is allowed. I have many vouchers 30+ all making profit, you can pm me your skype if you have questions of the legitimacy of this or want to see vouches from real members. 50% OFF LIFETIME UNTIL DEC 8. LIFETIME ONLY $10 or 5 keys Click the link below if you want to see how the group has progressed since the group was formed. Group was...
CSGO-Betting with Martingale Betting System
11/03/2015 - Counter-Strike - 1 Replies
*removed*
CS-GO Betting Group
01/17/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
As some of you may know me from previous League of Legends boosting services, I have finally decided to make bet analysis for CS-GO Lounge betting. (CLOSED SERVICE) http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2261150-bornnoo13s-elo-boosting-done-2300-p layer.html Betting Group Steam Community :: Group :: Franky's Betting Group Hello and welcome to my betting group! It is the year 2015 and already there has been some amazing games. I have made a massive profit betting...