Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vindicator - CSGO External [Aim|RCS|ESP|Glow|SoundESP|Trigger|Misc]

Discussion on Vindicator - CSGO External [Aim|RCS|ESP|Glow|SoundESP|Trigger|Misc] within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/17/2022, 12:30   #121

elite*gold: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by kladdarn View Post
Doesnt glow give red trust nowadays?Had any issues with red trust?
Yep, been disabled since then, more features are now causing red trust, mostly stuff related to changing netvars or some engine values are basically instant red trust now, RPM only cheats are currently still safe, like our ESP or Trigg only.
Old 10/17/2022, 12:38   #122 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
pm sent
Old 11/04/2022, 11:07   #123 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

duplex spoofer
Old 11/19/2022, 20:11   #124

Cheat updated, we are now avoiding red trust since we removed every wpm feature and rewrote aimbot to emulate mouse movement.

Again cheat safe and fully undetected

Also, not sure what guy above me is smoking, but no clue what duplex spoofer is, probably post count farming.
Old 11/20/2022, 16:23   #125 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniveX' View Post
Cheat updated, we are now avoiding red trust since we removed every wpm feature and rewrote aimbot to emulate mouse movement.

Again cheat safe and fully undetected

Also, not sure what guy above me is smoking, but no clue what duplex spoofer is, probably post count farming.
Is it a coincidence that the Aimbot fix comes one day after such an Aimbot was published on *************?
Old 11/20/2022, 16:39   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aewbin View Post
Is it a coincidence that the Aimbot fix comes one day after such an Aimbot was published on *************?
Where exactly? Mouse aimbot is nothing advanced But always happy to hear those opinions.

Edit: Also, we been testing the aimbot for past 14 days, discord is a proof for that.

Have a nice day,
UniveX
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2022, 16:56   #127 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Where exactly? Mouse aimbot is nothing advanced But always happy to hear those opinions.

Edit: Also, we been testing the aimbot for past 14 days, discord is a proof for that.

Have a nice day,
UniveX
Okay, sorry for trashtalk then.
I know mouse aimbot is nothing special but yeha, there got one released 2 days ago on uc.
Old 11/20/2022, 16:59   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aewbin View Post
Okay, sorry for trashtalk then.
I know mouse aimbot is nothing special but yeha, there got one released 2 days ago on uc.
No worries, we are on the scene since 2014, our first aimbot was mouse based actually, then we swapped to viewangle one, but today its safer to stay away from wpm, so we swapped back. Viewangle writting can be actually done if dx and dy are modified as well, but only a matter of time until vac starts checking that as well, so we went mouse route.
Old 11/20/2022, 17:02   #129 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
No worries, we are on the scene since 2014, our first aimbot was mouse based actually, then we swapped to viewangle one, but today its safer to stay away from wpm, so we swapped back. Viewangle writting can be actually done if dx and dy are modified as well, but only a matter of time until vac starts checking that as well, so we went mouse route.
Yeha I know about that writing viewangle detection, fixed my aimbot back in may already
Old 11/21/2022, 05:48   #130 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

100% working on faceit servers eh? afaik you only need to use the actual AC client when in premium leagues. you can still use faceit without the AC running. still earning faceitpoints for matches and drops and ****.

what about esportal? im fairly new to the cheating scene in CS. lol
Old 11/21/2022, 10:55   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweekzzz View Post
100% working on faceit servers eh? afaik you only need to use the actual AC client when in premium leagues. you can still use faceit without the AC running. still earning faceitpoints for matches and drops and ****.

what about esportal? im fairly new to the cheating scene in CS. lol
Thread design has been made 5 years ago, actual and up to date info is available upon following the link. FaceIt now requires client to be running, so obviously 12€ cheat is not bypassing that.

Have a nice day,
UniveX
Old 12/10/2022, 12:10   #132

Pricing has been updated.

Also updated Vindicator with small mouse randomization when moving and updated ESP overlay.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.
Old 12/17/2022, 12:31   #133

Hello everyone,

as every year, I'm making deals on some 1 year (lifetime before) deals on our cheats.

Vindicator LITE - 1 Year access: 74.99€ -> 59.99€
UNet ESP - 1 Year access: 29.99€ -> 24.99€
UNet Trigger - 1 Year access: 29.99€ -> 24.99€

Keep in mind Vindicator has been updated to avoid recent red trust issues and so far we are clean and no red trust issues have been reported since the update.
UNetESP & UNetTrigger haven't been hit with red trust issues, so still undetected since 2014 and still going strong.

Also a little roadmap
Website
Website is getting a whole rewrite, will be available on the start of 2023
Overall design revamp, new backend framework and new features will be available. If you have any ideas what you would improve on current site (I believe a lot) feel free to let me know, glad for any feedback.

UNetESP & UNetTrigger
UNetESP and UNetTrigger will get a merge into a new product targetted for .NET 7, which will bring in performance boost and some new features, existing users of ESP / Trigger will get upgrade to that cheat automatically, with no additional payments required.

Thanks for reading this wall of text, if you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Wishing everyone Merry Christmas & thanks for staying with us,
UniveX
Old 12/21/2022, 10:57   #134

Hey,

I'm giving away 10 free subscriptions for 1 week for people to try the updated version for free. If you are interested, please, let me know either here or via my discord.

Have a nice day,
UniveX
Old 03/05/2023, 04:56   #135 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 78
gc support?

Tags
cheat, csgo, external, univexnet, vindicator