Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

knives 70% market .

Discussion on knives 70% market . within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
knives 70% market .

hey
im searching to buy knives 70% market ,
not more .

thats my paypal i can sharescreen or anything
if u have 100+ tbm ill go first with you
either u will go first or dont even add me .
Old 06/21/2017, 00:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
★ CSGO BROLYs knives shop | Skrill | Cheaper than Steam-Market | Trusted. ★
07/10/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 389 Replies
https://68.media.tumblr.com/82e6f649ddea64979b71b2 e5b42b44ec/tumblr_nd9jb5zY9F1tp8kdpo1_500.gif Welcome to BROLY's knives shop. Please read the rules before posting/sending PM. Rules: -I will never go first under any circumstance. -Payments are only via Skrill / BTC / (You can add funds on Skrill with a Paysafecard code). -I don't accept trades/keys/Paypal or anything else that isn't stated above.
[Selling] ★Curayo's Knives★ | Knives & Skins zu Top Preisen!
09/27/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 36 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/TLclc.png Hey guys! I proudly present you your new favorite shop on epvp: Curayo's Knives. From now on I'll be selling great knives and awesome skins at incredibly low prices. I'll do my best to offer you the cheapest prices. So if you find a knife sold here for a cheaper price in another shop on epvp, feel free to message me and most of the time I won't hesitate to lower my price to at least match them or even underbid them.
[Buying] BUYING CS:GO KNIVES 85% MARKET PRICE
02/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 35 Replies
STEAM : Steam Community :: J0SH ? BUYING CS:GO KNIVES > PAYMENT METHOD : (NO eGOLDS) PAYPAL - PAYSAFECARD - WEBMONEY - SKRILL > I'M NOT TRADING, ONLY BUYING KNIVES FOR REAL MONEY. > I'M NOT GOING FIRST UNLESS YOU HAVE MORE STEAM REPUTATION THAN ME. > NO MIDDLEMAN, I DON'T TRUST ANYONE.
[Buying] WTB Weapons/Knives for up to 80% of market price
10/09/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, in this thread i want to buy your CS:GO weapons for 70-80% of the market price. If you want to sell your weapons just send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE, because i do not look up in this thread very often. I try to respond as fast as possible. The PM should include: Weapon(s), Condition, Price, Skype add I can pay with Paypal and Paysafecard. I wont go first! We will use the trading system of elitepvpers to get the trade more safety. greetz shOxie.