Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Gambling Site w. Jackpot/coinflip

Discussion on [S] Gambling Site w. Jackpot/coinflip within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 125
[S] Gambling Site w. Jackpot/coinflip

Hello!
Im looking for a CSGO Gambling site.
It should be Skins only (No Skins to Coin Exchange or store).
It need to contain Jackpot and Coinflip at least.
An On Server inventory would be nice so that Users can send their skins to the site so that they can bet faster (Like CSGO Big)
Pls offer me the price and some screens or live version.
Have a nice Day.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [S] Gambling Site [Roulette/Coinflip]
01/07/2023 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Welcome To My Thread Epvp Community! Looking to sell my CSGO Roulette/Coinflip Website! Whats On The Site? -Roulette -Coinflips -Can add more minigames like jackpot or blackjack if wanted (for additional charge) -Deposit system of inventory (Example: CSGODirty: Roulette) -Withdraw market (Example: CSGODirty: Roulette) -Chat -Admin Panel
[Selling] SELLING CS:GO GAMBLING SITES - JACKPOT/ROULETTE/COINFLIP/CRASH/MINE
06/07/2017 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, long time no see, I'M BACK WITH MUCH MORE STUFF! I am selling CS:GO and Dota 2 gambling sites - jackpot's, coinflip's, roulette's, NOW NEW CRASH AND MINESWEEPER sites, skin and item shops, trading bot websites. I am selling a lot of shop sites too, where you can sell real-life products, game skins or items, etc. With every sale I teach the buyer how to use the site and how to work on it. Will give you every bit of info that is related to the site, will give you a demo to try it,...
[Selling] Ladies & Gentlemen, GITCOINGADE'S CSGO SITE SHOP - ROULETTE-JACKPOT-COINFLIP!!!
08/21/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
HELLO Ladies & Gentlemen! Here i will be selling CSGO Sites! These sites is freshly made and is coded from the buttom and you know what? Its REALLY cheap! ONLY 5 per site (You choose between roulette,jackpot,Coinflip) Delivery time is only: 2.5hr-4hr! YES YOU HEARD RIGHT ONLY 2.5HR-4HR! Demo with errors currently: CSGOBANANAS.COM When i make you a site, there will be NO errors, Nope, not a single one!
[Selling] CSGO GAMBLING SITE COINFLIP/MYSTERY BOX FOR SALE
08/17/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, here now i sell a CSGO Gambling Site, the site looks like: csgofifty.com The Site has a: Coinflip System and a Mystery Box and other Stuff Sell the Script, Website,DB for 15 Euro + Installation from me for 20 Euro You can buy with Paysafecard/Paypal/CSGO Skins Im from Germany, so sorry for my bad english.
[Selling] Roulette/Coinflip Gambling Site
05/24/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome To My Thread EPVP Community! Looking to sell my CSGO Roulette/Coinflip Website! Whats On The Site? -Roulette -Coinflips -Can add more minigames like jackpot or blackjack if wanted (for additional charge) -Deposit system of inventory (Example: CSGODirty: Roulette) -Withdraw market (Example: CSGODirty: Roulette) -Chat -Admin Panel