Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ReportBot Service | Reporting Hackers ONLY.

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
ReportBot Service | Reporting Hackers ONLY.

Firstly i want to disclose that i will not be reporting scripters and griefers. Any sent reports by users with griefers and scripters will cause a permanent ban from the ReportBot Service.

Secondly the Reportbot Service is not free so if you do not want to pay you can leave.(It's not actually that expensive)

Basically we all know that it requires 11 reports within 24 hours to get a player sent to overwatch and i am here for that job. The confirmation of the reports will be sent to a user as a text message(If the user wants to).

1)The profile of the hacker.
2)The demo of the game that he hacked in winrar or winzip etc.(DO NOT ask me how to get the demo search it on google)
3)The rounds that he is most likely suspicious.(Not necessary but the hacker will have higher chances of getting banned)

-It costs 1 key ONLY if you add me and tell me you are from elitepvpers to report the cheater 11 times. Also if there are more than 1 cheaters in the SAME game it will not cost more, just metion it and give me their profile aswell.
-Doesn't matter which key. (Sticker capsule keys are NOT included)
-In case you want a refund and the ReportBot process didn't start yet, you will have your key back.
-It takes some time for valve to process the reports, and not that many users use overwatch nowadays so do not except the cheater to get instantly banned.

Add me here : Steam Community :: Reporting Hackers | Reportbot
For any questions just add me and ask me i will probably not be that much active on this site so don't hope any replies here.

reportbot cheap refund