Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE CS:GO REPORTBOT / CHEAP COMMENDBOT!

Discussion on PROFESSIONAL PRIVATE CS:GO REPORTBOT / CHEAP COMMENDBOT! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/16/2018, 19:06   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
i got 7,52€ PaySafeCard, is it possible to pay with that ?

Tags
commendbot reportbot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap csgo accounts (6euros), Winboost, Reportbot
07/14/2017 - Counter-Strike Trading - 10 Replies
Selling a supreme prime 71 win acc. Level 22 + 30 commends http://steamcommunity.com/id/fetischist/ http://prntscr.com/hpwzt5 add me on steam/discord and tell me how much you would pay. I will only go first if your account is trusted. Steam to add: Steam Community :: MaThiew(Main) Telegram: MaThiew Discord: https://discord.gg/YKwAWS5 // MaThiew#4897
[Selling] ReportBot-Access + free vouch
01/06/2017 - Counter-Strike Trading - 6 Replies
We are offering access to our Reportbot! What we need: Steamlink of profile which should be reported. How does it work: Write me a pm or hit one of the admins in our steamgroup. After sending us the profile the provided steamlink will get 11 reports and gets safe into the overwatch case. Bans by overwatch are usually between 8-12 hours after we report them. Price: 2$ OR 1 Steam Case Key per reported profile
[Selling] Selling OW [Reportbot] bypass.
12/18/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hey i am selling ow bypass method, this method is not the public one this method uses coodown system. I am selling for 1.50 EUR . You might ask why so cheap? 1. Some of you may not this method. 2. Every single time you use this method you will get cooldown after the game, and becaus there is 4 stages of cooldown levlels, you are limited the amount of games you can play. If you are interested add me on skype: pauliuskitt
[Selling] CS:GO ReportBot Service (Report Users for Overwatch)
10/30/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 19 Replies
Choncho's CS:GO ReportBot Service "Very simple and straightforward. You send me a user that you wish to report, and I send enough reports to take them to overwatch." Status: Working Skype: choncho8371 Hey everyone, as you may know, there has been a patch in order to fix report-botting in mid-august. However, private methods still exist out there, and I am here today to offer such a method as a service. Unfortunately, I will not be selling the actual method, because it may get patched if...