Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Prime Phone Numbers

Discussion on Prime Phone Numbers within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Prime Phone Numbers

Hallo zusammen,

für die Faulen Leute biete ich euch ein paar Handy Nummern für Steam an.

Prime Phone Numbers

Die Handynummern können für die Prime Aktivierung oder ähnlichem benutzt werden.

Jede Sim Karte wird nach der Nutzung zerschnitten und ein Foto von gemacht wo eindeutig die Sim Kartennummer mit der dazugehörigen Handynummer zu sehen ist.

Preis: 2€ Paypal, - 1 CS:GO Case Key

Contact please first on PM!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Prime Phone Numbers | Fast delivery | Reliable | 24/7 Support
08/18/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hey everyone, I got allot of phone numbers now and im gonna start selling them for a cheap price. I have a current stock of: 17 Numbers Price each: $3,50 Payment methods accepted: PayPal,Bitcoins and Skrill.
Prime Numbers
05/28/2015 - Java - 2 Replies
Hi, im new to java and my code isn't working. It was supose to give me "all" prime numbers but it doesnt :/ import java.io.BufferedWriter; import java.io.File; import java.io.FileWriter; import java.io.IOException; public class NumerosPrimos { static int numeroatestar = 2;
[c++] array with prime numbers
11/25/2012 - C/C++ - 2 Replies
Hi, i'd need some help with a function... well, i need to write a function with an array parameter and an int parameter. that array has to be filled with first 10 prime numbers that are exact or higher than the int parameter... and then i need an average value of those 10 prime numbers... The problem is im not really sure how i should do the part to fill the array with prime numbers that are higher than that int?? So any code samples that does that would be really nice... (the average...