Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO Service Boost Rank cheap

Discussion on CSGO Service Boost Rank cheap within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGO Service Boost Rank cheap

Greetings!

We are a group of extremely skilled French Professional Players, we have played Counter-Strike since 2013 and have progressed very far. We opened this boosting service up to make profit of what we are good at and we are looking forward to make it to one the top greatest CS:GO Boosting Service

We do not use cheats and all games are played with real players. This means that you can not be banned by VAC / OVERWATCH after using our service.

Promotion -50%
WebSite CSGO Boosting :

Prices~
(Prices are already in -80%)

Silver I -> Silver II = Free

Silver II -> Master Guardian Elite = 3€

Distinguished Master Guardian -> Legendary Eagle Master = 3€

Legendary Eagle Master -> Supreme Master First Class = 5€

Supreme Master First Class -> The Global Elite = 7.50€

UNRANKED -> THE GLOBAL ELITE = 17€

I ACCEPT BOTH USD ($) OR EUROS (€)!

Rules & Terms~

1) You are NOT allowed to play Competitive Matches until we finish boosting. However, if you want to play anything else than Competitive, then that is okay as long as you inform us so that we am aware that you are playing. Breaking this rule may result in us stopping the boosting without any refunds.
2) No refunds (unless you receive any penalties by our own actions, which is impossible).
3) We will NOT start boosting until we receive our payment.
4) By contacting/ordering, you agree to our Rules & Terms.

Accepted Payment Methods~

PayPal, Paysafecards or CS:GO Skins.

If you want to pay using any other Payment Method,

Contact Information~