Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING CS:GO JACKPOT/COINFLIP/ROULETTE/TRADING AND SHOP SITES!

Discussion on SELLING CS:GO JACKPOT/COINFLIP/ROULETTE/TRADING AND SHOP SITES! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING CS:GO JACKPOT/COINFLIP/ROULETTE/TRADING AND SHOP SITES!

Hey guys, long time no see,

So, again, I am selling CS:GO gambling sites - jackpot's, coinflip's, roulette's, skin and item shops, trading bot websites. I am selling a lot of shop sites too, where you can sell real-life products, etc. With every sale I teach the buyer how to use the site and how to work on it.

Add me on these platforms -

Steam -
Skype - kukulinas4

Good luck to everyone!

P.S I am selling it for CS:GO skins and Steam game gifts.

Tags
coinflip, csgo, jackpot, roulette, selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Ladies & Gentlemen, GITCOINGADE'S CSGO SITE SHOP - ROULETTE-JACKPOT-COINFLIP!!!
08/21/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
HELLO Ladies & Gentlemen! Here i will be selling CSGO Sites! These sites is freshly made and is coded from the buttom and you know what? Its REALLY cheap! ONLY 5 per site (You choose between roulette,jackpot,Coinflip) Delivery time is only: 2.5hr-4hr! YES YOU HEARD RIGHT ONLY 2.5HR-4HR! Demo with errors currently: CSGOBANANAS.COM When i make you a site, there will be NO errors, Nope, not a single one!
[Selling] SELLING CS:GO JACKPOTS/ROULETTE/COINFLIP/SHOP SITES!
06/22/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling a full-done roulette sites (like csgodouble, csgopolygon, etc) jackpot sites (like csgojackpot, csgoshuffle, etc), coinflip sites and NOW NEW (SKIN, GIFT, ITEM) SHOPS!. Exploits and back doors are fixed on roulette sites, so no worries on being hacked. Jackpot, Roulette and coinflip sites have bots and are working perfectly. If you will need for a low price I will be able to: change the design (logo, whole website design), edit the text too. I can give demos, my done...
[Selling] Selling CS:GO roulette/jackpot/coinflip sites!
05/29/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling a full-done roulette sites (like csgodouble, csgopolygon, etc), jackpot sites (like csgojackpot, csgoshuffle, etc) and NOW NEW COINFLIP SITESĄ. Exploits are fixed on roulette sites, so no worries on being hacked. I will create you a bot too, and if you want - change the design (logo, whole website design), edit the text too. You can contact me through Steam and Skype: Steam: Steam Community :: /c/osmos Skype: kukulinas4 I am selling it for CS:GO Skins/ CSGO Double...
[Selling] Selling CS:GO roulette/jackpot sites!
05/26/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling a full-done roulette sites (like csgodouble, csgopolygon, etc) and jackpot sites too (like csgojackpot, csgoshuffle, etc). Exploits are fixed on roulette sites, so no worries on being hacked. I will create you a bot too, and if you want - change the design (logo, whole website design), edit the text too. You can contact me through Steam and Skype: Steam: Steam Community :: /c/osmos Skype: kukulinas4 I am selling it for CS:GO Skins/ CSGO Double coins.