Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO accounts (unranked)

Discussion on CS:GO accounts (unranked) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO accounts (unranked)

I'd like to buy couple CS:GO accounts without rank (well, I can take rankeds, but only 7dig LEM's or lower digits)
I'll pay 15EUR for unranked CS:GO account with lvl2 at PR and 25EUR for ranked LEM account
I wont go first, I've been selling my unique cheat over other forums, trading at other forums also, so if you're going to sell account to me, get middleman with you or be ready to go first, account's have to got OE included,
my Skype:
Old 10/13/2016, 11:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Skype me : friendly.guy77
Old 10/14/2016, 16:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

gotta change that WTS to WTB! :-)
Old 10/14/2016, 21:13   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 534/0/1
Could u buy something with that PayPal money for me ?