Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO Global Elite "Smurf" Account

Discussion on CS:GO Global Elite "Smurf" Account within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO Global Elite Account

Ok, so I made a smurf like a month ago. Played with my friends and for fun... But then I ranked up way too fast and ended up with the same rank as my main... So I'm selling it and probably buying new one to play around with

Account only have CS:GO (Non-prime) bought from g2a (so community market is not open). You will get the email and steam account (email has never been changed). It has a bit over 400 hours in CS:GO and few more hours on other games.

Price: 30€ via paypal only, buyer will go first unless they have huge positive only reps (or they can explain and have proof for false negative)

Send me an private message for steam profile's link/offer/sales question

PS. no cheats was used and this account is not banned in anyway (it is just limited so you need to put atleast 5 USD so the community market is unlocked, same thing with friendlist)
Old 10/04/2016, 18:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you post screenshot of recent games? (Watch->Your matches)
Old 10/04/2016, 19:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vossik View Post
Can you post screenshot of recent games? (Watch->Your matches)

Matches that were surrendered were against spinbotter...
Old 10/22/2016, 14:46   #4

Bump

bump
Old 11/12/2016, 16:07   #5

bump...
Closed Thread