Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading CS:GO skins (worth over 60+ EU) For League of legends account

Discussion on Trading CS:GO skins (worth over 60+ EU) For League of legends account within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Trading CS:GO skins (worth over 60+ EU) For League of legends account

Hi guys, im kinda new on this forum, im pretty known on epvp.
I wont do any big kinda' edit, im just simply trying to trade the following skins for a lol EUNE/EUW account, or RP charge, or for a knife skin.
thoose are the skins:

StatTrak glock 18 | wraiths with 2 stickers, BS
Ak-47 | Elite buold FT with 3 stickers
Flip knife | Boreal Forest FT
AWP | asiimov BS with 4 stickers
A name tag.
And i can give more if it's needed, check here, i wont add not known people:

They are currently deposited on OPSKINS.GG
Contact me: here in pm
or on skype: orban.benjamin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trading CS:GO skins (worth over 60+ EU) For League of legends account
09/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys, im kinda new on this forum, im pretty known on epvp. I wont do any big kinda' edit, im just simply trying to trade the following skins for a lol EUNE/EUW account, or RP charge, or for a knife skin. thoose are the skins: StatTrak glock 18 | wraiths with 2 stickers, BS Ak-47 | Elite buold FT with 3 stickers Flip knife | Boreal Forest FT AWP | asiimov BS with 4 stickers A name tag. And i can give more if it's needed, check here, i wont add not known people:
[Selling] Mouse over image to zoom League-of-Legends-Diamond-4-Account-OCE-worth-800-skins-wit
12/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
-Diamond 4 Season 6, Diamond 2 Season 5 -Plat 3 Rank teams season 6 All victorious rewards from season 2 to season 6 payments are through paypal http://i.imgur.com/68s02Tw.png My price is $650 nzd or you can offer by adding my skype whysonoob2 or email [email protected] Account username and password will be sent through messages once payment has been cleared. Upon retrieval of the account change the password and email.
[Trading] League Of Legends Account For £200 Worth Of CS:GO Skins!
03/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm currently selling my league and would like to trade it for £200 worth of skins on CS:GO of my choice. To view the League Of Legends account please contact me, thanks! Only people trusted please contact me, sorry, thanks! Skype: TehZuQ
[Trading] League Of Legends Account For £200 Worth Of CS:GO Skins!
03/30/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm currently selling my league and would like to trade it for £200 worth of skins on CS:GO of my choice. To view the League Of Legends account please contact me, thanks! Only people trusted please contact me, sorry, thanks! Skype: TehZuQ