Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



WWW.SILENTHOOKCHEATS.NET | UNDETECTED CSGO CHEATS & MORE | CHEAP

Discussion on WWW.SILENTHOOKCHEATS.NET | UNDETECTED CSGO CHEATS & MORE | CHEAP within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
...............

///////////////
NinjaCodeX is offline  
Old 09/11/2016, 08:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 888
Received Thanks: 307
Hello, can you post screenshot of your menu please?
Vossik is offline  
Old 09/11/2016, 15:01   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vossik View Post
Hello, can you post screenshot of your menu please?
Done.
NinjaCodeX is offline  
Old 09/15/2016, 22:47   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Bump Accepting Vouches From Trusted Users 2/2 Slots Open
NinjaCodeX is offline  
Old 09/15/2016, 23:27   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 15
Complains mine is c+ped when his it straight out cped haha
UniversalHacks is offline  
Old 09/16/2016, 00:18   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalHacks View Post
Complains mine is c+ped when his it straight out cped haha
Proof? You can only see proof with source and I can link you to both the free sources your selling its quite funny how bad you are at hiding anything you didn't even change one thing on the "Public Sources" your selling.
NinjaCodeX is offline  
Old 09/16/2016, 00:20   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 15
I think you are retarded lol I fixed so much **** in the ****** ayyware paste and how the **** am i hiding it? I tell my customers its a paste they buy not my problem.
UniversalHacks is offline  
Old 09/16/2016, 00:23   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalHacks View Post
Complains mine is c+ped when his it straight out cped haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalHacks View Post
I think you are retarded lol I fixed so much **** in the ****** ayyware paste and how the **** am i hiding it? I tell my customers its a paste they buy not my problem.
Ayyware? you think I am using ayyware lmao this meme is getting old I bet you don't know how to update you CCSWeaponInfo to keep your cheats update to date thats why you change your cheats. You also just admitted you paste that is so sad xDDDD.
NinjaCodeX is offline  
Old 09/16/2016, 00:25   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 15
So do you.. lol pm me your skype and lets chat cbf to spam your ****** companys thread with 2 customers you're a joke


Old 09/12/2016, 10:10
Deluxe_
This message has been deleted by C0kkie. Reason: Criticising the price or other things that may negatively influence the trade are absolutely forbidden [TBM#4.2]
Old 09/12/2016, 11:57
reidjako
This message has been deleted by C0kkie. Reason: Criticising the price or other things that may negatively influence the trade are absolutely forbidden [TBM#4.2]



I know both of these guys and you probably ****** them of anyway your loader looks like my nan.. very ugly. your whole company is a meme

10/10 support


May i see what the menu looks like?
John
For what cheat is this your looking for?
DaTYZDE
CSGO
John
CSGO Basic or CSGO Advanced ?
DaTYZDE
Advanced
John
Alright one moment please.
DaTYZDE
ty
John
This may take a moment I have to look for cheat.
DaTYZDE
ok
Read
John
I am unfortunately unable to use that cheat as it isn't released yet because the coder hasn't given me access obviously I am very sorry, Is there any other cheats you would like to see?
UniversalHacks is offline  
Old 09/16/2016, 00:34   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalHacks View Post
So do you.. lol pm me your skype and lets chat cbf to spam your ****** companys thread with 2 customers you're a joke


Old 09/12/2016, 10:10
Deluxe_
This message has been deleted by C0kkie. Reason: Criticising the price or other things that may negatively influence the trade are absolutely forbidden [TBM#4.2]
Old 09/12/2016, 11:57
reidjako
This message has been deleted by C0kkie. Reason: Criticising the price or other things that may negatively influence the trade are absolutely forbidden [TBM#4.2]



I know both of these guys and you probably ****** them of anyway your loader looks like my nan.. very ugly. your whole company is a meme

10/10 support


May i see what the menu looks like?
John
For what cheat is this your looking for?
DaTYZDE
CSGO
John
CSGO Basic or CSGO Advanced ?
DaTYZDE
Advanced
John
Alright one moment please.
DaTYZDE
ty
John
This may take a moment I have to look for cheat.
DaTYZDE
ok
Read
John
I am unfortunately unable to use that cheat as it isn't released yet because the coder hasn't given me access obviously I am very sorry, Is there any other cheats you would like to see?
That isn't the cheat I am selling lol, this page is advertised for CSGO basic.
NinjaCodeX is offline  
Old 09/16/2016, 00:35   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaCodeX View Post
That isn't the cheat I am selling lol, this page is advertised for CSGO basic.
Basic Pasta? you awaiting a new source code to come out on UC to c+p from?
UniversalHacks is offline  
Old 09/16/2016, 00:37   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalHacks View Post
Basic Pasta? you awaiting a new source code to come out on UC to c+p from?
I don't think you can read it clearly says Aimbot, ESP, Anti-Aim ETC on the front page but I will not argue with a child good day.
NinjaCodeX is offline  
Old 09/16/2016, 00:38   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 189
Received Thanks: 15
VAC3- Undetected
VAC2- Undetected
EAC- Undetected
FACEIT- Undetected
SMAC - Undetected

on your video made me laugh you probably dont even know how to bypass VAC let alone FACEIT btw you know SMAC is faceit's anti-cheat right modifed? you spastic.

also

CSGO Cheat Features:
[Aimbot]
[Aim-lock]
[Legit Aimbot]
[Silent-Aimbot]
[Smooth Aimbot]

[ESP Boxes]
[ESP Health]
[ESP Bones]
[ESP Chams]
[ESP Weapon]
[ESP Aim-spot]
[ESP Chickens]
[ESP Information]

[Air-stuck]
[Anti-Aim]
[Cross-hair]
[Chat Spam]
[Anti-Untrusted]

Pricing
1 Month - $14.99
Lifetime - $59.99

on your thread.. very miss-leading gl scamming you aint getting no buyers.
UniversalHacks is offline  
Old 09/16/2016, 17:01   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 64
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 564
Received Thanks: 608
Quote:
I think you are retarded lol I fixed so much **** in the ****** ayyware paste and how the **** am i hiding it?
you just c+p'ed Bi**ware and removed the anti aims? Such a fixxboi +]

Roole is offline  
Old 09/16/2016, 18:09   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roole View Post
you just c+p'ed Bi**ware and removed the anti aims? Such a fixxboi +]

The owner of bitware gave it to me and antiaims are in it lel?
deferferf is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] UNREVEALED CHEATS CSGO [VAC, MM UNDETECTED]
06/14/2017 - Counter-Strike Trading - 95 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Y3Bib.jpg image: http://abload.de/img/paneloos0d.jpg image: http://abload.de/img/3123c0s5u.jpg image: http://abload.de/img/glowets3m.jpg image: http://abload.de/img/glowhpb1sr5.jpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58s_Z0Dbmc
UNREVEALED CHEATS CSGO [VAC, MM UNDETECTED]
10/18/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 23 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/zB3yd.jpg Updatelog: //2016-03-24: Updated for the latest csgo update //2016-03-18: Updated the "error message" if using the wrong clientversion //2016-03-18: Updated for the latest csgo update //2016-03-08: Added a new check that the glow may now work without any issues (for test users) //2016-03-07: Added aimbot.visibility-check 2.0 //2016-03-06: First version of the aimbot.visibility-check has been removed //2016-02-26: Triggerbot isn't working atm on...
[Selling] ELITE CHEATS - CSGO HACK [VAC, FACEIT, MM UNDETECTED]
05/11/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 41 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/lGYs743.png
[Selling] www.GashheyHacks.ml | Cheap | Undetected | DayZ - CSGO
03/14/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
www.GashheyHacks.ml | Cheap | Undetected | DayZ - CSGO http://i.imgur.com/HKZWaEc.jpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mUJ7_6q1AE Every time the hack is ran by each user, it automatically creates a new signature to ensure extremely low detection rate.
[Selling] CSGO Cheats ESEA/CEVO/VAC/FACEIT Undetected✔
02/02/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 12 Replies
go a w a y



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.