Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[styL Shop] 12 Years of Service - 5 Year Veteran Coin - 5 STEAM_ID Digits

Discussion on [styL Shop] 12 Years of Service - 5 Year Veteran Coin - 5 STEAM_ID Digits within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [styL Shop] 12 Years of Service - 5 Year Veteran Coin - 5 STEAM_ID Digits

If you are asking what a 5 Digit is, it is basically a Steam account that was created when the Steam client was released.
All of these accounts are since September 12, 2003.

With CS: Complete - Proof and example;
Without CS: Complete - Proof and example;

Prices
  • With CS: Complete: 15€ each
  • Without CS: Complete: 7€ each
If you buy more than one, I can make a discount.

Payment Methods
  • PayPal (Verified users)
  • CS:GO Keys (an overprice of 20%)
Terms of Service

I am not willing to go first due to the fact that these accounts have an original e-mail and no Steam Guard enabled. You can add it by yourself whenever you buy it.

If you have any trust issues we can deal with a middleman from SteamRep. You'll have to pay though.

I have the right to stop our transaction at any time if you look sketchy.

I only accept PayPal payments by verified users.

If you try to chargeback you'll get instantly reported.

Be respectful and polite.

Contact

Add therealdillaz on Skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [styL Shop] 12 Years of Service - 5 Year Veteran Coin - 5 STEAM_ID Digits
07/31/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hello and welcome to my shop! I am a new user on ElitePVPers but I have been using and selling accounts on Reddit for a while now. I am a trusted seller and I've sold more than 50 accounts so far. All of these accounts are since September 12, 2003. All of these accounts are extremely rare and they come with the Half-Life: Platinum Package. If you are interested on buying one with CS: Complete I will sell it to you too. All of these have the Original E-mail so you can have full...
[Selling] 12 YEARS OF SERVICE - Price Wanted $11 - 5 YEAR VETERAN COIN
07/09/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
12 Years of Service Account - Stock 5 Price: $11 Or 6 CS:GO Case Keys 5 Year Veteran When You Buy/Activate CS:GO Features 12 Years Of Service 5 Year Veteran Coin When You Buy/Activate CS:GO STEAM LEVEL 7
[Selling] 12 YEARS OF SERVICE - Price Wanted $14 - 5 YEAR VETERAN COIN
06/22/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
12 Years of Service Account - Stock 5 Price: $14 Or 7 CS:GO Case Keys 5 Year Veteran When You Buy/Activate CS:GO Account example steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967031253 Features
WTS/WTT: 5 Years old Steam Account, CS:GO + 34 more Games | 5 Year Veteran Coin
04/20/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Hi I'd like to sell/trade my steam account (5 years old) with cs:go and more games. It also has the 5 Years Veteran Coin for cs:go I accept PayPal, e*gold and CS:GO SKINS! If you are interested I can send you the profilelink via PM. Counter Strike 1.6 Cs Go CSS Age of Empires 2 HD version Air conflict- Secret wars
[Selling] [CS:GO Account] LEM, 5 Year Veteran Coin, 12 Years!
12/09/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Accountstatus: Kein VAC-/Overwatch-/Community-Ban E-Mail-Adresse und Passwort problemlos änderbar Alter: 12 Jahre alt Accountinhalte: 5-Jahre-Veteranenmünze Operation Bloodhound Verdienstmünze Verfügbare Spiele: