Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MGE ranked account with first email

Discussion on MGE ranked account with first email within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS]MGE ranked account with first email

Selling my MGE ranked account , got first email also.
wins are 10, playing hour is 14.5.
Acc boosted by me, so i won't get vac.
Steam Community :: HaxORmaN

PM me your offer,

Payment method = Skrill

bump
Old 08/02/2016, 22:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much for that account?
Old 08/03/2016, 09:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobrien View Post
How much for that account?
What is your offer ?

bump

Tags
csgo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying ranked CSGO Account [unverified / original Email] [PAYPAL]
03/12/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Looking for a CSGO Account paying via Paypal. - Must be ranked (no Global/Supreme) - Email must be unverified or original Email will be traded too - No OW / VAC Ban - No Cheats used I dont care about Wins and Hours. Skype: schmeb (Tischbein)
EUW Gold III S4 Ranked w/ Original Email 100% Win Rate!
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
http://optn8.info/ctrlhd/images/749602438962473134 19.png *** Be Warned, Buying an Account without the original email is the most dangerous transactions you will ever make. The account can easily be Recovered at any time by whoever has the email account and you will simply be another scammed victim!, *** All of our accounts come with the reg'd email, including the welcome
[Selling] NA Gold IV S4 Ranked w/ Original Email 100% Win Rate!
02/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://optn8.info/ctrlhd/images/749602438962473134 19.png SOLD *** Be Warned, Buying an Account without the original email is the most dangerous transactions you will ever make. The account can easily be Recovered at any time by whoever has the email account and you will simply be another scammed victim!, ***
Suche LoL Account EUW Lvl 30, Un/Ranked mit Register Email!! Zahle mit Egold
11/22/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 10 Replies
hy~ kb viel zu schreiben aufjedenfall Kriterien die eingehalten werden müssen: -Lvl 30 -5 Runen Seiten -max. 70 Champs - Register Email dazu
[Selling] 1x Fresh & Clean 0 Ranked Games Level 30 NA League Account with original email
07/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
How will I transfer the accounts to you? The account was registered with a Yahoo email that I will simply hand over to you. The password of the account will be changed to something temporary, and you will then be given access to change the password yourself. I will also supply you with all date creation details should you need to contact Riot Support to verify that you are the original owner. What am I looking to receive? I am looking for PayPal only. I will require you to go through some...