Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell CSGO Account MG1 (With Many Games!)

Discussion on Sell CSGO Account MG1 (With Many Games!) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Sell CSGO Account MG1 (With Many Games!)

Sorry for bad English

Hello Guys, I sell my Counter Strike Global Offensive Account with Payday 2 and Witcher 2! The Rank of the Account is MG1 with 15 Wins! The Accounts is new! You get a E-Mail + Password for the Account if u send me a RAT with the Paysafecard or Paypal! Then we do this, i will give u the Account with E-Mail and Password! u can add a Mobile or something! The Account is not Trade Banned or VAC Banned!

Games:
Profile:
Ingame:

And u can Gamble with it, i do not logging in all Gambling Sites like CSGOStrong or Double!

Price: 20€ Paysafe or Paypal!
And i dont go at first.. because its an account.. !!

Add me on Skype: costyyvfx or on my phone rapiddzn.offers
Old 07/17/2016, 22:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
You can go down with the price?
For 15€ you can PN me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELL STEAM ACCOUNT [CSGO AND MORE GAMES ]
12/19/2015 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
hello guys :D im selling steam account :mofo: any one want to buy ? post a replay or something Games? http://i.imgur.com/HjfXRR8.png its 4 20$ or 15$ :$
[SELL] CSGO Account MG2 (with other Games)
09/21/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Verkaufe hier einen alten Smurf Der VAC Ban ist von Black Ops2 Man kann also gemütlich in csgo zocken Dabei sind paar Skins (1,50€) wert und guthaben auf dem acc (1,20cent) Und ein haufen Indie Games http://i.imgur.com/L1pWjdK.png Steam Community :: STEAM ACCOUNT MGE
[Selling] ★Sell Cheap Steam Account with CSGO (MG 1) and many more Games!★
04/24/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Have sold! #closed
Sell cheap CSGO + Some other games Account
01/17/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, I want to sell my Steam Account here. It has CSGO, ISS, Battleblock Theater and Call of Duty Black Ops 2. It has no VAC banned and it was never hacked on it. Make me offers in Thread. I can send you the profile link per pm. Greetings B germanmtlp
[Sell/Trade] Steam Account | MW3-MW2-BO2-CSGO-CSS | 48 Games |
11/25/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys I sell this TOP Steam Account for a account with COD: BLACK OPS or PayPal/PSC. - MW2: 848 hours - MW3: 494 hours - CSS: 38 hours - AW: 11 hours - BO2: 14 hours