Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ESL One Cologne 2016 – Cobblestone vs Knife

Discussion on ESL One Cologne 2016 – Cobblestone vs Knife within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
ESL One Cologne 2016 – Cobblestone vs Knife

Vielleicht hat jmd noch ein low Knife welches er los werden m๖chte gegen Souvenirpaket.

Mfg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cobblestone Case - ESL One Cologne 2015
03/28/2016 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Bei Interesse bitte im Thread schreiben oder privat melden.
[Selling] ESL One Cologne 2015 Cobblestone Souvenir
11/02/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
WTS ESL One Cologne 2015 Cobblestone Souvenir Price: 20€ Via PayPal You go first. Pm or skype for acc info.
ESL One Cologne 2015 Cobblestone Souvenir Package
09/05/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Egold| Trading|CSGO|Steam| Black Market| Elitepvp BTC STORE|Skrill Store|CSGO Reseller|Steam Gifts|BM Section Rules|Board & Signature Rules EGOLD STORE|PSC Umcasher|Case Key Shop|Tradingcards|Safe Trading Tips|Penalty System Amazon Aufkauf|Webmoney Store|CSGO Skin Shop|Steamguthaben|Request a trade|The Report System
[Selling] Cobblestone ESL Cologne
08/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hi! I have to sell: ESL One Cologne 2015 Cobblestone Souvenir Package It was dropped during the Group Stage match between Luminosity Gaming and Flipsid3 Tactics, and autographed by Ricardo Prass who was the most valuable player in that round. I want 30 euro on PayPal.
[Selling] ESL One Cologne 2015 Cobblestone Souvenir Package
08/25/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Selling this ESL One Cologne 2015 Cobblestone Souvenir Package ITS THE ONE FROM THE FINAL MATCH BETWEEN FNATIC AND ENVYUS, signed by the MPV of the round - flusha, who was also MVP of the whole tournament - making it even more valuable. This item has great potential to grow in price in the near future. I'm selling this for 20€PSC. Not going first. Add me on steam Steam Community :: ? potato