Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VERY CHEAP] Legendary Eagle and MGE account [FAST]

Discussion on [VERY CHEAP] Legendary Eagle and MGE account [FAST] within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 93
[VERY CHEAP] Legendary Eagle and MGE account [FAST]

So I would like to get rid of these 2 accounts that I've had for a long time
I sell them both for the cheap price cause I am in need of that exact amount of money. I will go first if u are trusted with quite a lot of reps, otherwise you go first.

Account 1:
Master Guardian Elite (Have been Global so good MMR)
207 wins
Level 23 (Prime ready)
355 hours
Almost 2 years old
Price: 14$

Account 2:
Legendary Eagle
32 wins
58 hours
Level 12
6 Year old
VAC ban on MW2 and CSS, doesnt affect CSGO
Price: 14$

BOTH ACCOUNTS AS A PACKAGE FOR 26$
Add my skype eraseyo if you're interested!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Legendary Eagle Account [$20][Cheap]
01/12/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
LE Screenshot: images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/35614799581 4140687/32540504B0FBB30A8EA2358A5FF99E847DBB233C/ -100 wins -200 hours Looking for $20 in skins/keys/paypal/skrill for this account. I will go first to trusted members of the community. Skype: Stars AKS
[Selling] Legendary Eagle Account [$20][Cheap]
12/30/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Selling this LE account cheap. Never cheated on. The account has a 3 day cooldown for failing to reconnect to a match. Rank: Legendary Eagle Wins: 90 Hours: 200+ Looking for $20 in skins/keys/paypal/skrill Skype: Stars Xaca
[Selling] Legendary Eagle Account [Cheap]
10/26/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Rank-Legendary Eagle Master Hours-1497 Wins-50 Level-20 25 Shitty Skins :D Steam Level:15 12 Games(Garrys Mod- and all Gods in SMITE)
[Selling] Selling cheap Legendary eagle account with skins
10/15/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my Legendary eagle account with some skins, 13 competitive wins, bloodhound coin, 52 ish ~ hours played, it's one of my secondary accounts, o cheats ever used. Selling it dirty cheap for 25 euros - Paypal family and friends Here's a screenshot of the skins: View image: Untitled All skins are Minimal wear, except the Awp, which is Field tested. (all skins cost 15 euros) I'm selling it thru a trusted middleman from here.
[Selling] Legendary Eagle / Eagle Master Account | Legit no cheats | $25
07/05/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, selling this awesome account that has never been cheated on and played as a smurf account. I'm looking for mainly paypal gift or CS:GO skins as the method of payment. I will also be accepting skrill. This account has only been owned by myself and played on by myself personally. I have full information to the account. Add me on skype if you're interested or leave your skype below or PM me if you can't find me. Skype: Zetsubou OG