Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HourBoost.com] Steam Games Hour Boosting | BTC,CSGO Skins and Paypal | AutoBuy | 1$

Discussion on [HourBoost.com] Steam Games Hour Boosting | BTC,CSGO Skins and Paypal | AutoBuy | 1$ within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HourBoost.com] Steam Games Hour Boosting | BTC,CSGO Skins and Paypal | AutoBuy | 1$

#1 HOURBOOSTING SERVICE - CURRENTLY 50% OFF

Important info and frequently asked questions:

1. What is the pop-up, right after i started using hourboost.com?
That's a message from steam, if you confirm that we are allowed to boost your account, simply say, yes.

2. Can i play while you are boosting my games?
Yes, simply click "OK" on the pop-up.

3. How many games are you able to boost at once?
Seen on the packages, we are able to boost upto 100 games at once in the diamond package.

4. Can i be banned, using this service?
No, your Steam™ account will not be banned or suspended using HourBoost.com. (HourBoost.com uses the Steam™ API)

5. What does this service do for me?
HourBoost.com will use the Steam™ API, in order to boost in-game hours on your steam account. Additionally, you will be able to idle multiple games at once, making it possible to gain more than 336 hours “Past two weeks” on steam. You can also use this service to farm “trading cards”, which you will be able to craft into badge or sell on the Steam™ community market.

6. Why should i choose your service and not any others?
HourBoost.com is exceptionally cheap, our current price is 1$ per 500 hours. We have been in the field in ≈ 1.7 years and we have over 1000 customers, all of our customers are satisfied with their purchase. HourBoost.com also have a dedicated support team, ready to help any of our customers whenever they may need it.

7. How fast will i get the hours?
As we are using the Steam™ API, you will be gaining the hours just as if you would be playing the game, but 24/7. However, you will be able to idle multiple games at once, making it possible to gain more than 336 “Past two weeks” on steam.

8. Can i change the account i am boosting?
We currently do not have a automated solution for Steam™ account changes, so you will have to send us a e-mail at: containing your current steam username, and the username you want it changed to.

9. Can i use "Steam™ Mobile Authenticator"?
You can use Steam™ Mobile Authenticator, but bugs might occur, such as the boost not auto-starting after you exiting a game (the most common way to fix all issues is just to restart the boost). We currently don't support the use of Steam™ Mobile Authenticator officially, however we do support the use of Steam™ Guard.

10. I feel very un-safe, is there anyway i can get boosted while being 100% secure?
Steam have many tools, they have steam guard, family view and e-mail confirmation. All of these tools are great, i recommend you turn on these tools if you feel unsafe.
If you have family view enabled i am not able to trade unless i have a "pincode" which only you have!
E-mail confirmation is a extra security steam made, you need to confirm the trades you do on your e-mail.
Steam guard is a essential tool to safety! When you are logging in it sends you a e-mail. It also makes it impossible to trade items when you are logging in from a new device.

11. Why would i purchase this if i can idle with free tools online?
Because this is running 24/7.

12. Which games can be "HourBoosted" on Steam™?
If the game is on steam and in your library, we are able to boost it.

13. What security measures do you have in place?
Although we don’t want to disclose too many of our methods, we think making our customers feel safe is very important.
We never store passwords or critical data in plaintext, and only certain people, have access to the servers. We strictly use HTTPS connections on our website and strong encrypted connections between servers.
We have multiple form of security measures in place, which makes it extremely difficult, for anyone from the outside to connect to our servers or even locate them. An example of this could be a firewall, which only allows a few IP’s to connect to our servers.
We use CloudFlare, which both hides our backend IP, helps us block bad traffic, reinforces us with a WAF (Web Application Firewall) and a lot more.

Vouches:
1000+ customers

Accepted Payment Methods: BTC, Paypal

E-Mail:

ToS:
We hold the exclusive right to ban you from our website and service with no specified reason.
There are no refunds.
If a chargeback occurs, you will be banned from our services and a scam report will be filed accordingly.
While we take every necessary precaution to ensure the safety of your account, we will not be held responsible for any bans that may occur as a result of this service.
This Terms of Service may change at any time without prior notice.

This is not a support thread, if you got any concerns about our product feel free to add me on skype. As this is a sales thread! Thank you!
Old 06/26/2016, 16:56   #2

Go buy the cheapest hours now guys!
Old 06/26/2016, 17:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 624/0/1
Just a question, why should i boost my hours? I mean, thats completly useless.
Please give me a reason why someone should buy that. xD
Old 06/26/2016, 19:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Βobo View Post
Just a question, why should i boost my hours? I mean, thats completly useless.
Please give me a reason why someone should buy that. xD
People are buying it so their profile can look cool, because of all their hours ex:

Another reason could be if you are cheating, you want more hours, so you look more experienced.

We have 400 customers, so it can't be completely useless :P
Old 06/28/2016, 14:16   #5

Old 06/30/2016, 18:41   #6

Old 07/03/2016, 17:43   #7

Old 07/04/2016, 21:51   #8

Old 07/06/2016, 21:10   #9

Old 07/07/2016, 23:07   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouch for this service! Its awesome and works great!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2016, 13:49   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuffy View Post
Vouch for this service! Its awesome and works great!
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, it really means a lot to us!
Old 07/09/2016, 19:01   #12

Old 07/10/2016, 20:17   #13

Old 07/12/2016, 19:55   #14

Old 07/14/2016, 14:58   #15