Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

1.2M csgodouble coins

Old   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Add me as well please

Skaaip1998

Old   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 203/0/0
Just for your kind [email protected]:

He can use your money and buy Stuff with the money you sent him - you can still charge it back - but it might be the case, where Paypal could make some probs (he will never go first, coz he doesn't have the coins)..

Currently ppl are using this invoice-scam method - so watch out ..

Another guy (might be multiaccount) - tried to do same thing and scammed eventually:

CSGO Double COINS OVER 900K

Btw. if you are interested in going first and not misusing the paypal system - PN me.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DostMaster View Post
Just for your kind [email protected]:

He can use your money and buy Stuff with the money you sent him - you can still charge it back - but it might be the case, where Paypal could make some probs (he will never go first, coz he doesn't have the coins)..

Currently ppl are using this invoice-scam method - so watch out ..

Another guy (might be multiaccount) - tried to do same thing and scammed eventually:

CSGO Double COINS OVER 900K

Btw. if you are interested in going first and not misusing the paypal system - PN me.
Why do you assume things like that? xD if you want to still buyers, just say it, i sold coins to few guys yesterday, and I had a problem with one last night and I refunded him the money. So i dont think you are right here .
Old   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 203/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by andychen View Post
Why do you assume things like that? xD if you want to still buyers, just say it, i sold coins to few guys yesterday, and I had a problem with one last night and I refunded him the money. So i dont think you are right here .
Since you haven't been using the RaT-System - I don't think you sold the coins to lots of people ..

Also, you probably refunded the guy the money, because it should look like you are a legit seller - I can't think of a reason, why you werent able to send him the coins ..

And yeah I would buy some coins - if you are willing to go first - I'll pay via F&F afterwards ..

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DostMaster View Post
Since you haven't been using the RaT-System - I don't think you sold the coins to lots of people ..

Also, you probably refunded the guy the money, because it should look like you are a legit seller - I can't think of a reason, why you werent able to send him the coins ..

And yeah I would buy some coins - if you are willing to go first - I'll pay via F&F afterwards ..
I sold to exactly 2 people And I refunded because I lost electricity and could just log in in my phone, and I have an m5 evolio so yea, csgodouble site on this phone that is cheaper than my skins is quite hard to acces. Now I am leaving to the university but we can talk tonight, sir.
Old   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey guys i'm new too !
I also want 200K !

Will give you my feedback after the trade.
Old   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 568/0/0
Hello, i write my contact with him.

Already contact with him some days ago. He can't show me coins via share screen. He wanna money by invoice.
When i said, i am not interested, he told me that we can SCAMM TOGETHER people on CSGOSkins by Chargeback money on PAYPAL, but he need money.

1. He can't show coins
2. He want first money

I don't know how to say, its my experience with this guy.