Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 Extremely rare cs:go knives

Discussion on 3 Extremely rare cs:go knives within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
3 Extremely rare cs:go knives

Hey guys, I am selling my cs:go items, I have a tonne of weapons / knives from gambling but decided to sell a few. Paypal only. I don't care how trusted you are I will take all precautions. RSGP is also accepted.

Factory new *Offers*

Offers.

Taking offers on all.

Regardless of how trusted you are in 2 days I've been scammed by a verified MM, a 120/0/0 and a 70/0/0 I will take ALL necessary precautions.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GOLD ACC EXTREMELY RARE NAME
12/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have an NA league account that is gold with good mmr and has a dictionary word name that is super rare and complimented almost every. Leave down your skype or just add me at: mbizzaro
[Selling] Extremely Rare Riven IGN NA
04/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I own one of the rarest Riven IGNs in NA I will give it up for $60 or best offer skype me with serious offers or ask for the ign. I will change the accounts name and you can change yours if you or I can sell you the whole acccount for $80 OBO. Paypal Only Account details Skin: Nurse akali Golden alistar goth annie Sheriff Cait Dark Valkyrie Diana Shadow eve Grim Reaper Karthus
[Selling] [EUW] Extremely rare 3 letter name!
07/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello :) I'm selling the 3 letter name, RIP on EUW. I'm selling the whole account with it, the account is silver V, with 50+ champs. Skype : uy.nguyen1994
[Selling] [NA]Diamond Border, Diamond 1 season 4, Extremely Rare Name! Rare skins!
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hello Everyone, I've decided that I would like to sell my personal League of Legend Account, I am the original owner and can provide recovery questions. It was diamond in Season 3 and got the Season 3 awards, and is now currently Diamond 1 with rather decent mmr. I may not have a lot of rep on Epvpers, but I have plenty of rep on other sites, which I'll provide upon request. If you have a lot of rep I will provide the name privately over skype http://puu.sh/7yeX4.jpg...
[Selling] Extremely Rare NA Name ''Crs Edward'' and more!
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello ElitePvpers. I Am Selling The Name: http://i.epvpimg.com/vB62e.png Crs Edward on NA!